Chapter 10

"Mom?" Jiwon called on the other line, she was holding her cellphone and called her mother. She was on the balcony.

"Yes, dear?"

"Are my comic books still there?" Her mother fell silent for a moment on the other line because of her question.

"Ah of course, why? Do you want me to send it to your apartment? Will you read again?" Even though she couldn't see it she could feel it smiling.

"Mom, do you remember me begging you just to buy me a book?" Jiwon asked with a smile.

Her mother didn't speak anymore so she took a deep breath, "Mom, I think I've remember some memories."

"R-Really? That's good isn't it? You won't have a hard time, you won't have a headache when you want to remember about something." Her mother said happily.

"Mom, I would like to ask something."

"Anything, dear."

"Do you know anyone else who named Johan Seong besides of the character in Lookism?" Jiwon bit her lip because she didn't know if her question was right. If it's okay if she asked that, if it's right to believe what Johan told her.

"As far as I remember I didn't know the same name as the character you say. Why?"

She shook her head, "Nothing. I'm going home mom, I want to be with you and dad."

"Sure. When your finals are over, come here and we'll have some fun. Okay? I love you."

"I love you, too." Jiwon smiled and hugged her cellphone.

While hanging clothes on the rooftop Jiwon couldn't help but look at the door of Johan's apartment, she hasn't seen it again since she argued with it. She didn't know if Johan still lived here or he just really didn't want to go out because of what happened.

"Why are you asking?" Somi asked, they are eating in Jiwon's apartment, "You had an interest in your stalker, do you?"

"I think he's telling the truth."

Somi laughed at what she said so she glared at her, "Gurl! You used to be very annoyed with that man because he's chasing you."

"Somi, I'm serious. Do you remember the dream I had with a man? That I'm running like someone is chasing me? I think that's him."

Somi just looked at her while chewing her food.

Jiwon sighed and leaned her head on the sofa, "I think I'm going crazy."

"Hmm, it's hard to believe what's happening to you."

"Somi, I dreamed of him and everything seems to be true. Actually, I remember some of my lost memories."

"Really? If you do remember that there is a possibility that what Johan is saying is true, just remember how you met him."

"Taejoon..."

"What's with him, Jiwon?"

"Let's go to him."

-

"You have two bodies?" Johan asked Daniel, but he looked away because he didn't know what to answer.

"How did that happen?" Johan asked Taejoon. They are here now in its house.

"Did you forget you live in a comic book?" Taejoon asked.

"Tss." Johan grinned and glared at him, "Who are you to control our lives?"

"I don't hold you anymore, do you see yourself? You are a real person, you are here in the real world." Taejoon shook his head as he watched the two handsome men in front of him.