Tendou satori x shy!reader

‟𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲‟

The males voice said before a click could be heard as the person let go of the small button.

A male with odd posture stood up as he fixed his white school uniform. Then walking out the room as everyone had their eyes follow him.
Staring at him like he was some different.

Species.

Once he arrived he smiled and nodded to the male who had called him up.
"You needed me?" The red head tilted his head.

"Yes it seems you and our newest student have almost the same schedule. If you could help them?" The person said.

"Ah yes,of course where is he?" The boy said. Before the principal cleared his throat.

"She." He said bluntly.

The tall male nodded. "My bad." He mumbled softly and glanced behind the principal to see a short female with her head hanging pretty low at a table. Not hiding anything. But being nervous.

"F/N L/N,please come here." The male said as tendous eyes practically lit up seeing her h/c h/l move out of the way of her eyes. She nodded and grabbed her back and stood up and rushed over after cleaning up things she was fidgeting with.

"Hello there." The red head smiled widely causing the girl to step back,seemingly from fear. But it was due to his height compared to her. (You're just gonna be given the height of 5'3 in here).

He sighed and held his hand out. "I'm Satori Tendou. " he smiled a bit smaller. Causing F/N to smile faintly and happily shake his hand.

"F/N L/N. Call me Y/N. " she said. Seeming more energetic seeing how open the stranger was. "Before the bell rings for the first class. Let's go. " he said and smiled. Turning around.

The girl quickly followed behind Tendou. "Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience. " she said as she fiddled with a colorful bracelet that's over her wrist.

She jumped and looked up at him with wide eyes that were full of being startled.

The male had stopped walking and was laughing as he set his hands on his knees after he needed a breath. He stood up as his body towered over hers again. "Nah,it's all good! Don't worry,glad to meet ya" he said in a friendly and playful manner as he turned the corner.

They entered the class and all eyes turned to the female. Her face instantly flushed as attention was to her. Some people kept staring as some just smiled or looked away. She followed Tendou and sat in an empty seat beside him.

"H-hey Tendou why're there so many empty seats over here?" The boy just looked over and smiled as his eyelids lowered a bit.
"I'm not very..popular here. "

Y/N nervously nodded and looked away.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆,𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱.

"Hey Y/N~!" A familiar voice called,sending chills down Y/N's spine. She looked over and had a sigh of relief.
"Yes?"

"You wanna come to my club? You can also look at other clubs if you want. Plus it's already dark outside so I'd plan to walk you home. People around here aren't the..best."

Y/N nervously agreed and they walked. She entered the gym alone since she was told to go on while tendou changed. She set her bag down and sat against the wall a purple haired male walked in and stared at Y/N for a few moments. Who was fidgeting with her bracelet.

"Goshiki you should make a move. She looks like she's a first year" (which she isn't of course) a boy with one sided bangs said bluntly and walked off. The other boy nodded and rushed over.

Since he was staring Shirabu said it jokingly. But the boy didn't think he was. Which was bad.

"H-hello!" Goshiki said causing Y/N to jump.

"H-hi.." she flushed and lifted her legs some. The boy blushed as he looked down.

"Y-you're p-pretty.." he said and looked away feeling like an idiot.

No response.

"C-can I get your number?"

Still no answer.

"What's y-your na-"
"Leave her alone,Goshiki." A squinting male growled. Softly.
"T-tendou?" Y/n said softly.

"Hi N/n~!" Tendou put his hands together cheerfully. Goshiki just stared at him and nervously sped walked away.

"I hope you enjoy the show~!" Tendou playfully winked. Y/n softly nodded and kept fidgeting. Not paying attention to the boys staring at her. And Goshiki trying not to stare

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲

"N-n~! I'm walking you home~!" Tendou cheered and saw some of random boys attempting to flirt. He raised an eyebrow.

Y/n looked extremely uncomfortable. Specially by all the attention. She glanced to tendou begging for help. Who rushed over and picked her up princess style. Kissing her cheek.

"Hello n-n~!"

Everyone's eyes widened. Even hers.
"I-I'm sorry.." one mumbled.

Tendou just shot a glare and bent down to their height. He just glared close into their eyes. He then raised his chin. Causing them to back up.

"Wh-what the hell?!" They said uncomfortably.
Y/n grabbed tendous hand and stood close. "L-lets go.." she mumbled.
Tendou sighed and walked off.

"Why did you just stand there?!" Tendou said when they got outside.

'N/n..' he thought in his mind as he saw tears prick at the girls eyes.

She sniffles and wiped her nose.
"I-I don't know.." she said as tears began falling down her cheeks.

The boy jumped and wrapped his arms around her after bending down some. "I'm sorry. I should have gotten there sooner. "

"N-no..I have to stand up for myself!" She said before she began sobbing. Whimpering as she covered her face.

Tendou smiled and took her hands from her face.
"Well. They seem to like you enough to flirt with you. That's a compliment. "

He said before he softly kissed her lips. They were sweet,and soft as his were comforting.

"And I like you enough to kiss you. Even if you didn't ask. " he smiled. The girl flushed and wiped her pink face. Smiling softly.

She just kissed him back.
"You want me to carry you again?"

Y/n blushed softly.
"Ooh that's a yes~!"

"N-no!"

"Ok,let's go." Tendou smirked and walked.

"W-well.."
"Well?" The boys looked at her and tilted his head with a raised eyebrow.

"Can you.." she mumbled. The red head laughed.
He turned around and crouched. "Hop on".

The female nodded and got on his back. Looking around in awe as she smiled brightly.
"Cute. Now give me directions. "

Y/n flushed and nodded as they kept walking.

Once the two arrived. Tendou softly kissed the top of her head.

"Love you my little shorty" tendou smirked and walked off.

Causing y/n to huff. "Goodnight..l-love you too.." she mumbled as she closed the door behind her.

Tendou smiled. "Stay safe" he said before walking off.

1190 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 I 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱'!

𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗶-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁~!