Kuroo x talented!reader

The sound of a melody echoed through the house.

Their fingers ran across the keys of the piano as their soft and soothing voice poured out emotion.

Yelling.

Crying.

Laughing.

Their whole life was so caught up into their mind.

A bed head male opened the door and instantly heard the voice. A smirk stretched across their face.

He's never caught his girlfriend on film of her singing.
And she never sings in front of anyone before but he smirked as his brilliant plan wasn't just to film,but to go live on social media.

People would see,and he'd get someone to screen record it.

He started the live,a buzz went to Y/ns phoen by she couldn't hear it. She was so focused on her song. He snuck into the room after telling people tk record it.

Words started showing up on the video.

And I'm not your protagonist..

I'm not even my own..

She sang. It was an original song she made off t he top of her head once. It was a draft she played once but she was so focused and in a groove it came out perfectly.
(Here's the song,it's not an original it's by Penelope Scott)

https://youtu.be/UEggO_aqX5w

She kept singing until she finished the song. She took a few breaths. The chat filling with people in awe and in shock at the girl.

After a few breaths she began singing a song she was very familiar with,she loved it and can't stop singing it under her breath. But today she was alone,she thought.

The true determination to let the song with her emotions is now.

(Song:(idk why I feel this is the best song I could use for this) take me to church-Hozier)

She sang the lyrics as if it were her last words.

There was a mirror in front of the piano,tears ran down her cheeks as she ran her fingers along the keys.

People watched as if they've never heard a person sing before.

She hit the last note and took her hands down as she put her hands in her lap.

"Emotions suck,huh?" Y/n said.

"But there's no joy without emotions. And no love without them. I.. can't.. lose him-" she said as she began sobbing before she heard a hand cup someone's mouth and a sniffle. She looked over and her eyes widened.

"K-kuroo!?" She yelled and wiped her eyes. Her puffy cheeks shining bright red from both crying and embarrassment.
"Delete that! " she whined.

"..it's live.." the faint teary eyed male smirked.

"I-I-" she said and began breathing oddly heavily.

"Y/n?" He said as she began crying more.

"Why would you do that!? You know I do me want you showing people! No one probably cares anyways! Don't you understand people will judge m-"

"Y/n. " Kuroo said firmly and tossed his ohoen to the side. He didn't even end the live.

"You were told that years ago. Everyone is in awe they want more. If you were only more open with your talent you'd practically be famous. They loved it" he smiled and flicked her forehead playfully.

"Y-you think so?" He nodded.
"I know so. " he hugged her close as she sniffles.

"God you're so cute. My little talented bunny!"

He said and booped the girls nose who started laughing and giggling.

"Ack,stop!" She said playfully and smiled.

"God you're such an idiot.." she said.

"You're calling me an idiot?"
"Yeah"
Kuroo pauses.
"I-"
"Eh good point" he smiled.

Kuroo picked up the phone. "Yess! Send me da video imma see my bb sing some more"
Kuroo said ina. Funny manner with a smirk as he moved the camera close to his face before he ended the live.

637 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 I 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱.  
           𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁~!