Aone Takanobu x neko!reader

There were a few different species who were on top.

They were odd mixes from animals and humans. Some learned to accept it and others did. But all you could do was be proud of being you.

Y/n went to Nekoma,and was the manager for the boys volleyball team.

She did her best for everyone and they all admired her. She was a second year.

And she'd be lying if she said she didnt know some of the team admired her more than a normal friend.

She hummed as she walked with the group to the court. She wasn't paying attention so ran into kenma from behind. "Ack,sorry.." she said and looked up to see someone almost the height of Lev. Her eyes widened as she saw them point to the male. He furrowed her eyebrows.

Y/n rushed in front of lev and spread her arms apart. The height differences didn't help but. She thought it was some sort of threat.

"Y-y/n.." lev blushed softly and looked down at her. She had soft ears that matched her h/c with a tail coming from under her skirt.

She just stared at the tall male who's furrowed eyebrows then went up. He seemed,intimidated? No.. shocked.

"Let's go. You have to stop pointing out the aces,Aone.." one mumbled

Y/n watched the team walk away as she huffed softly. Putting her arms down. She felt a big hand or her head.

"Great job,n/n-senpai you looked so cute yet terrifying~!"

Y/n flushed in embarrassment and swatted his hand away,causing the tall male to laugh. And others just snickered at his failed attempt to flirt.

"Now y/n you can't go complimenting that team now that you did that" Kuroo mumbled.

"He's probably improved a lot since the game from last year thoughhhh.." she said,"and the rest of the team too!" She whined as her ears went down.

Kuroo just sighed and pet her head softly. She went inside after making sure she hid her ears and tail.

She hummed again and helped set things up.

Throughout the game Lev and others will struggle to get over the teams block. Causing them to lose the first set.

Then they won the second set,the third was going to be everyone's strengths overpowering their weaknesses.

The whistle blew as Kuroo panted heavily.

"Point!"

Nekoma was at match point. And now had won the game.
It was only a practice match,but it still hurt the losing team.

Y/n jumped up and cheered. "Yes!" She said as she quickly handed out towels and waters. Giving everyone high fives

She glanced over to the other team who had a male seeming more..droopy after the match.

"How?!" Y/n said as she rushed over to the leavin team after they all cleaned up. "You're so good at blocking!" She said to the team.

"You're that cat girl.." one mumbled. She shot her head over and her ears popped over as she glared.

Aone crouched and softly put his hand on the short girls head.

"Aone?" His teammates said.

You flushed deeply seeing his soft and faint smile on his face.

You quickly pulled back "I-I.."

You paused and heard a childish boy who you saw block and set rush over.

"You seem nice! can I get your email address?!" He said giddily. You just smiled faintly and pulled out your phone. Exchanging the email addresses.

You glanced at Aone who instantly looked away.
"Good game. You're all really good. But can still improve. Same with my team.." she said nervously and walked away.

"Aones blushing~!" His teammates teased casing him to continue walking in a flustered manner.

"You like him don't you.." yaku said softly over your shoulder. The short male smile as he's a few inches taller than you.

"I-I.." you said softly and flushed.

"FUCK HES SO GENTLE-" you blurted out.

You talked to kogane often and would meet up with him and Aone. He brought the boy alone to be social,and because he wanted to see some spark.

Y/n nervously stood in the middle as she was extremely small compared to the two. "Ahhh,it's so hot outside~!" She whined childishly as she sat down on the ground suddenly.

"Y/n get up" the white haired one said.

"No I've been asking for a break and you guys have such big legs I can barely keep up!"

You crossed your arms and sh Jr your eyes in a protesting manner. You gasped as you felt two arms pick you up and prop you over their back. Your ears popped out as you flushed.

"A-Aone?!" You said as the two continued walking. You squirmed but he had a grip on you so you didn't fall.

You sighed and rested your head against his neck and watched the ground nervously.

Little did you two know kogane was doing a photo shoot.

"K-kogane stop!" You said when you looked over.
"Love birds~!" Said the boy.

You squirmed more as you were too flustered to stay. Finally you were set down. And you went beside Aone. Hiding behind him like a child.

But after a while kogane forced a little confession time.
And maybe maybe not you two started dating.

After a while of visiting you were used to the one sided conversations or rare responses. One day people were just judging you.
Telling you how useless you are towards Aone.

You just went home and sat in your room and did nothing. And when Aone visited he searched for you.

Though you ignored it.

"Y/n?" His faint voice sent tears down tour face. Does he actually love you? He must be confused..

He opened your room door and saw you crying. You instantly turned away and wiped your eyes.

Aone walked over and crouched down to you.

"What's wrong. " he said. You began sobbing as your ears hung low. "You don't love me.." you whimpered.

Aones eyebrows furrowed. "I do. Lots. " he hugged you close and softly pet your head.

"You're amazing. Adorable. Kind. And make me feel proud to enjoy myself. "

He's never spoken so much. You looked at him with wide eyes. He kissed your forehead.

"I love you,y/n."

1058
      𝗔𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗳𝗷𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘁 I 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱.
                𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁~!