Akaashixtsundere!reader

"Ohayōgozaimasu~!" Sung a girl in a sweet voice. You had your first customers at a cafe you worked at for your first day. It was a bit of an..odd one. But there were kittens and Cats sleeping and purring everywhere.

And ever waitress had a cute maid outfit and fake cat ears on. (I'm sorry-)

This is the outfit Then some ears that match your hair color!NOT MY ART—"Hmph!" You turned away

This is the outfit
Then some ears that match your hair color!
NOT MY ART

"Hmph!" You turned away.

Since there were different waitresses. They were all given different personalities.

You had come just in time where everyone got fake tails bc they gotta bring in the bUisnEsS money money.

You crossed your arms at the two males who entered. You were given a "tsundere" personality.

You kind were a tsundere. But,not like in anime's. You were just a bit nervous around the special boy/girl.

They were to choose a maid. You all stood waiting for who they wanted.

"Choose your waitress~!" Sung the bubbly female. She seems to have been there for a while.

You've practiced and practiced and finally got it:

What a unique start to a Saturday morning.

The two walked over to you.

They followed you as you rolled your eyes and knelt down at a table. Setting the menus down.

"A-arigato!" You forced a blush on your face as you bowed. They awed at your cuteness before you scoffed. "J-jerks!" You said and covered your faintly pink cheeks.

You then stood up once they became settled in and picked up one of the kittens that likes you lots.

"Ooh,Kawaii~!" The one girl said as a male walked in.

"Ohayō~!" She bowed to a oddly quiet male.

During this. You were walking with two hit coffees and one small plate of pastries.

You didn't see a small kitten as you tried not to trip over others but failed. so last second you moved your foot.

"Kya!" You said before feeling a hand grab your waist and prop up the tray.

You looked over and flushed.

'It can't be..'

'A-AKAASHI?!'

this man was your middle school crush. You still like him.. but you mostly moved on.

"I-I!" You blurted out. Pushing him away softly and set the drinks down. Covering your now genuinely flustered face and pointed at him. "P-PERVERT~!" You said and softly stomped off as he just had tk continue following the girl who he chose to follow.

He chose the call and flustered personality.

But some how you oddly charmed him.

You huffed as you finished cleaning up. "This job is so tiring.. being mean to people I 'have a crush on' is so harddd!" You said with air quotes.

You then heard the door open. "I believe I had forgotten my phone in here may I check."

...
𝗔𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶?

You flushed and looked away with your arms crossed.

He assumed it was a part of your act but. It wasn't..

Once akaashi left you finished cleaning up as all the cats were taken back to where they stay. (You use ones from the adoption center as you can also hold one from in the cafe.)

"I love this place! It's been a week and it's great~!" You said.

You happily went throughout your new week of work. It was about half way through the day and you saw someone. You recognize.

You flushed just at the sight of the boy and waited at the front and bowed once he entered as everyone else was getting ready.

"O-ohayō!" You said. Just hearing a soft chuckle.

You huff when you stand straight and out your hands on your hips. "What do you want?" You scrunched your face. Which he found adorable.

"I had wanted to adopt a kitten,and they're here often so I thought I should pick them up and stay for the day. " he said with his normal flstriaght face. But looked at you with his godly gaze.

"F-fine Baka! Follow me.. I'll check the notes." You said and went to the front. You looked over at a paper.

You knelt down and called a name. "Mittens~" you said softly and then picked up the waddling kitten.

You smiled widely and picked them up as you softly kissed their head.

"You've always been my favorite. " you sing softly to the kitten as they purr in your hands.

You smile as you look over to see akaashi with a relaxed and satisfied smile.

You flushed and out the kitten ina. Small basket with a blanket and some treats.

"Wh-who're you smiling at,pervert?!" You said and held the basket out that had the purring kitten.

Akaashi just sighed and walked over to a table.

The other two people were talking to other customers.

"Are you going to serve me,kitty?" Akaashi said.

You flushed and walked over as you bowed.

"What do you want,Baka?"  You asked as he began ordering.

You talked for most of the day as you would help others and they'd do small flirts and such.

As Akaashi stared and glared at them..

"I have your drinks,idiot." You'd bowed and set down a drink down at the two males you served the first time you worked.

You turned around and you felt a hand softly tug on your skirt.

He smirked as you jumped. It was akaashi.

You flushed. "Wh-what do you want?" He smiled.

"Meet me around the corner after your shift" he said and continued eating a pastry he ordered.

You blushed softly and walked off.

You finished your shift and nervously walked around the corner. You had on (favorite outfit) and saw akaashi. You gulped and tapped his shoulder.

He smiled and looked down slightly to see you. He patted your head.

"Thank you for getting mittens for me. " he said and softly kissed your forehead.

"I like you kitty. You make me feel special. " he said and walked off.

Leaving you a blushing mess. "I-I like you too~!" You blurted out quickly.
—-
1005 words

  I tried sorry :) I'm in class and I've been doing this when there's nothing to dO

         𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁~!