Sugawara koshixmad!reader

"I'm home~!" Sung your boyfriend.

You furrowed your eyebrows.

He's been at practice longer than usual and leaving you alone. "Hai.."

You mumbled.

"Aw baby you only say that when you're sad,what's up?" He walked into the dining room to see you sitting in one of the chairs,your forehead against the table.

He saw a plate of warm cookies,as you tightened your hand on the apron you wore. That he got you for your recent birthday.

He sighed and reached for a cookie. "These look goo-" he jumped feeling you smack his hand.

He rubbed his hand and looked at your flushed but pouted face.

He smiled.

"I know what it is~!" He said and smirked as he lifted you from under your arms.

To u groaned and whined as you put your sour face on. Trying to not laugh at his cute actions.

"Got you're so cute when you pout" he giggled and punched your cheeks.

"Mmmm!" You said and squirmed but he already propped you up on his shoulder and grabbed the cookies.

He rushed to the couch as you sighed.

-
"Don't touch them. I made them and only me so only I can eat them. "

He sighed and softly kissed your lips. He stood up. "I'll go to bed.." he said an dm then grabbed a cookie before running up the stairs.

"Koshi!!" You whined and ran up after him.

You gasped as he slammed the door and blocked your face but was knocked down.

"Ne-?!" He said and opened the door and saw you on the floor,whining.

He sighed and brought you into the room,setting the cookie on the night stand before cuddling you. "I'm sorry baby. I'm all to use this weekend.." he said as his arms snakes around your waist and he softly planted butterfly kisses around your neck.

"Goodnight.." he mumbled and nuzzled his nose into the crook of your neck.

"You're my world.."

326 words

Ahhh it's short and kinda boring but I'm bored so

𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁~