Lev Haibu x anxious!reader

Suggestion by @Ellasaurus246 !

"Y/n~!" Sung a soft voice that you hated dearly.

"I made breakfast! Get ready for your first year at Nekoma~!" They continued.

You just moved in  your new house a few days ago and your step mother has been holding so many parties for the neighbors. Nobody on the road has seen you,accept one male who is oddly quiet.

They were looking for the bathroom and opened your rooms door while you were singing.

You were talented,you even admitted it. It wasn't godly. But you were way over average.

You quickly got dressed so you could get to school early.

You ate breakfast and bid your goodbyes to your step mom.

You wish dearly she left you alone.

——
Woah.. it's huge!" You said softly.

You happily entered the school early.

It then finally hit you when the halls began flooding.

The fast heart beat..

The bad thoughts..

He heavy breathing..

And lack of comfort...

Just before you were going to overthink it all,somebody ran into you,knocking you into your hands and knees. They looked down and panicked.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry I did see you down there!" They'd said kindly.

But it seemed like they were making fun of you. You look around to see a few people glancing at you. But it felt like they were staring at you.

Judging you.

Laughing at you.

"Are you ok?" The male said.

You just threw the bag that fell off your shoulder away from your way before you ran to the bathroom.

You began sobbing,breathing heavily as you covered your mouth so people wouldn't be able to hear you.

"Hello?" The boys voice echoed. He saw no one in teh stalls. But heard you. So he peaked over top and looked worried.

"P-PERVERT WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" You blurted out. Throwing a pen tjag was in your pocket at him.

He jumped back and awkwardly waited outside the rest room.

You soon exited the bathroom a few minutes later. You flushed deeply. Snatching the bag from their hand. "I-I'm sorry.." you mumbled.

They just flushed,imagining walking in on you with less clothing than you did at the moment. You just walked off as you wiped your puffy cheeks.

Once you got a few feet away. You slowly turned back to him in the empty halls.

"Hey um.."

"Lev. Haibu Lev."

"Haibu-San. Did class begin?"

"Yes-"

You then quickly started speed walking towards the hall. Looking for your class and awkwardly opening the door.

"G-gomen,Sensei!" You bowed. They just smiled. "It's ok. At least you're safe." You had a sigh of relief.

"Is that the girl who ran to the bathroom crying?" You heard someone whisper. Then giggle as the person just ignored them. Others giggled though.