Tsukishima Kei x tourettes!reader

Thanks to @kokichi_simp2121 for the suggestion!
[personally I do not have Tourette's but the form of tics I have Arent too consistent during the day most commonly so I'll try my best :)]

-
"HELLOOOOOO~!" A voice cheered happily. Rushing down the stairs and jumped off the final step onto the ground.

"Good morning,y/n" a voice responded. Who was the so called y/n's older sibling. They gently set a plate of food on the table for themselves.

"I don't have work today so just keep in mind about school,you have a few minutes before you should head out. Don't want to be late on your first day. " they said.

"Thanks mom " you did sarcastically. Soft noises escaping your closed mouth.

-
"Bye~! " you said happily. A small yelp escaping your lips right after.
-
While walking down the road you out on headphone. As it helped keep tics more calm.
Almost entirely as you walked down the road.

But the stress slowly got to you though. Your mind clouding. You hate new schools. Specially when moving. Luckily you won't move anytime soon though..

"Ah!" You said softly. Bring your lip from the sudden noise. Your head jolting to the side. You sighed as you already felt tired.

"Ack.." you mumbled. "D-drugs!" Tou blurted out. Your eyes closed shut tightly as you shouted.

Some stranger in front of you took their headphone off. Looking at you in confusion. Even in..discuss?

"I'm sorry I-" you said "fuck you!" You blurted out once again. Pointing at the confused blonde male. Your heart dropped.

Your voice was high as you spoke until you began speaking normally. "I-I'm sorry.." you said. Small noises coming from you every few moments.

You out your headphones back on and began trying to speed by them.
-
'This is the school?' You though softly. Your nose scrunching as a soft whimper came from your lips.

You took a deep breath and began walking into the school.

Surrounded by people.
Strangers.

Those who are unaware.
Don't know you.

Judgmental people..

You clenched your hands inside of your pockets. Fidgeting with a small bottle tab that was left in your pocket as you stared at the ground. Tempted to suppress them but it wouldn't help for in class.

"Fuck-" you said as quietly as you could.

You looked at a small paper in your hand and at a class number. Taking a deep breath before entering the class..
-
"Ah! Y/n was it?" You nodded softly.

"Bah!-" you said softly. Covering your mouth.

The teacher just smiled softly.
Then introducing you. And of course bringing up the tics.

You flushed nervously. Sitting in your seat beside a blonde hair male with glasses.

You sat in the chair staring your desk quietly.

"Are you that girl from earlier??" A deep voice questioned. You turned your head to see the male you ran into earlier in the morning with his chin in his palm.