Tsukishima Kei x reader

"Ugh! Shut up you're so annoying!" You barked. Glaring at the tv.

"All you do is bully people wHy aRe you lIkE tHis tHeRe iS bAreLy aNy cHaraCtEr deVelOpMeNt!"

You whined. Sighing as you just finished the last episode thag was posted of your favorite anime.

(Anime).

You hummed softly as you jumped up. "NO MORE EPISODES-" you then collapsed down ok teh bed.

"Ugh. I should go to bed.." you muttered to yourself and turned the tv kff. Turning onto your side and closing your eyes.

-
"Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakwup-"
The shouting voice stopped once you smacked the person in the face.

"Shut up.." you groaned and looked over at your twin brother.

Tadashi yamaguchi.

"Sorry nene you were you'll be late.." the boy scratched his neck.

"I did the laundry I'll head out early don't be late. " he said and left.

You smiled softly.

You love your brother.

You know he doesn't have many friends. Only one. But.

Who is the tsukishima guy.

"Mm.. I FORGOT I HAVE RO HELP TUTOR-" you blurted out.

You grabbed your bag and skateboard,putting on all of your pads for protection except helmet since you're late. And left.

Your mom already put your lunch in your bag so you just had to grab your phones To leave.

-
You sped down the road.

"BYE ONII I FORGOT I HAD TO TUTOR-" you said while rushing past your brother on your skateboard.

"Oh-ok be careful!!" He said as you kept rushing as fast as you could.

You hummed softly as you avoided any obstacles. Your headphones blasting your favorite song.

"Coming through!" You said as you past by a male, you then realized they had headphones on aswell.

You panicked. "COMING THEOUGH!" You yelled as they finally turned around. Their eyes widened as you dug the tail of your board on teh ground.

You took a bit but began slowing down before you hit a rock.

You slipped off and you quickly put your padded hands behind your head. But the contact never came.

"Tch." The boy said. You opened your eyes to see his hand gripping your collar.

You flushed in embarrassment and quickly got up.

"G-gomen!" You blurted out and ran by. Going to grab your board and you thought that as you had only a hit and were close to teh school you jumped on since it was angled well.

You panted as you put your headphones back in.

Who was that?

-

"Gomen sensei!" You blurted out as you already put things away in your locker.

You rubbed your (h/c) which was slightly tinted green. You somehow look surprisingly different from your twin. (Unless you actually look like tadashi :))

You huffed and rushed to a table you usually help tutor at. You turn your head to see a tall male enter the room.

You fluster in embarrassment. Does he remember you?! When the stranger caught you by your collar, you looked like a lost kitten.