Kanji Koganegawa x anxious!reader

Y/n has had anxiety for as long as she can remember.

It bothers her how people glorify and romanticize anxiety. For how bad it is,she just has to make up stories about her crush with it.

She hates it with all her guts.

She was the manager for the volleyball team. Everyone just had to be aware with how they talked to her.

Once a new boy joined, he became very energetic towards people. Specially y/n. And she was fond of him as well. She can't help but find him standing out all the time.

She huffed a few times. "I gotta tell him about it.." she mumbled and flushed. What if i seems self centered? What if he doesn't believe me?
She thought to herself.

She tapped one of her upperclassmen arms softly. Who looked at her and smiled warmly. "What's the problem y/n? Need any help?" They don't love nor hate y/ns sensitivity. They just go along wirh it as they've gotten used to the first heard mental health.

"C-can you tell koganegawa about..you know.." she mumbled nervously and blushed embarrassed. The person smiled.

"Thank you senpai~!" She said in her usual cheerful tone. She saw kogane rush over. She instantly thought. What if he is going to question her a lot?

She nervously smiled as he crouched softly "hey,Y/n! I was curious if I could walk you home!"

"Eh- why?-" she asked softly.

"I live near you! Well,not too close but same path" he smiled.

Hmm. Walking with someone would be nice.
Y/n thought. "Sure!" She smiled warmly.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲

Y/n tossed a hoodie over her tank top as she shoved her shirt in her bag. She rushed over to Kogane after leaving the bathroom.

"Let's go!" She cheered.

As the two walked and talked. Kogane seemed more calm around her. Both naturally and ..taking what he was told into consideration. She flushed at the though.

"I'm gonna get a meat bun,want one?"

"Sure! I'll pay you back-"
"On me~!"
The boy cheered and entered the store quickly before y/n could protest. She smiled warmly. She stood beside the door with her eyes closed and felt a hand slap beside her. Her eyes widened quickly and she saw a stranger.

A clearly,older man. He had a smirk and reeked of alcohol. "Hello there pretty lady~" the stranger hummed.

"P-please leave me alone.." she whimpered softly.

"Sorry sweetheart I'm about to enjoy myself~" the drunken man slowly moved his hands to touch y/n. She begged softly and quietly as tears began streaming down her face as she whimpered and whines whine sobbing.

"Leave me alone!!" She tried pushing the person but they overpowered her.

"Hush,I know you like it~" they groped the girl and just laughed,in such a bad state of mind.

Y/ns breathing got heavy as her tears only got thicker. She started yelling. "KOGANE! KANJI PLEASE!" She begged before her yells for help began getting muffled feeling intoxicated lips touch hers. Trying to break her lips NBA part with their tongue.

Before she could think anything else. The man fell to the ground,kogane had seeped their legs and kicked their side,much more aggressive than you think he would do. You saw him stare at the intoxicated man in pure rage. He began panting and rushed to Y/n.

"Y/n,y/n!" He said and hugged you close.

"I was short on money so he made he restock a bit I'm sorry! Here I got waters did he kiss you or anything?!" He said frantically and wiped your tears. You grabbed the water and rinsed off your mouth and spit some out.
You hugged kogane tightly.
"Thank you!" You said.

"Here..you want me to stay over or you want me to stay over to help you?" He smiled worried. You softly nodded. "I'm supposed to be alone at home for a few days.." you mumbled.

Kogane picked you up and over his shoulder. "Cmon,to my house we can eat the fresh meat buns there~!" He said wirh his normal bright smile. For some reason you were calmed. You laughed.

"Aww,darn you jerk!" You laughed.

After that night. You felt less worried over things.
Specially with kogane.
You already had a crush on him once you had seen him the first time and he only helped your mental health.

One day you two were having a staring contest at your house. "Oh,you think you're gonna win?" Kogane smirked. You nodded.

"Do your best!" You said and froze and blinked a few times after you felt soft lips kiss yours.

"I win~!" The flustered man cheered.

"I-I-" you paused. Before smiling brightly.
"I-I like you!" You blurted out.

"I know~!" The male giggled. Clearing reciplocating it. "Idiot.." you smirked before the boy quickly hugged you and began grabbing your wrists.

You were now flustered and sat in his lap.

"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?"

He then out on a. High pitcher voice. "I will,koganegawa!"
You burst out laughing.
"You dummy!" You said and kissed him softly. Then wrapped tour arms around him and snuggled close. "My idiot".

880 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲!

          𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁~!