Lev x neko!reader

Lev has recently arrived to the school. People often stare at him due to his height.

And others gag over him because they just want someone tall. Or they just think he's cute.

Y/n wasn't one for friends. She had a small secret and had gotten good at hiding it.
She has a few rules for friends when she does have some.

No head pats,no hugs where arms touch lower back,things such as small stuff where there is physical contact.

She was partnered up with lev who is uncomfortably touchy with people. She makes sure she keeps a distance.

They'd visit his house to work as she'd wait in the gym while he played and they worked after practice.  Why whined whenever he'd take so long.
"Hurry uppp!" She said childishly to the tall male who almsor set his hand on her head while he was crouched packing his bag. He stopped himself. "Sorry-"

He said before they soon headed out. They've been doing this for about a week or two so they even got a bit close.

Lev sighed "hurry up! Tying your shoe cant take that long!"
"Hold on!-" she gasped as the male picked her up from the stomach and carried her. She squirmed but he didn't budge. "Put me down,lev!!" She whined but he just laughed.

"Sorry kitten,no can do"

Y/n gasped. "Kitten!!?" She thought he knew.

"What? Your hair is like a black and white like a tux cat! And you have dilating pupils for something. "
Y/n had a sigh of relief. "Right"

She smiled and entered. They started working on their project as the fuel jumped softly and itched her head.

Lev worked with her and would tease her every now and again.
Often followed by "leave me alone!"
And then a "calm down y/n!" Or "chill,you're like a feisty cat!"

When lev went to get some snacks he patted her head on accidentally. Y/n covered her head and gasped.

Lev tilted his head and looked over to see the girl running out the door and clearly panicking.

But being what she is she ended up being extremely short. 5'1 to be exact. And or a big legs were a help for him. He quickly ran to her and grabbed her hands.

"Y/n I'm sorry!-" he paused. His eyes widened. Y/n started tearing up. "L-let me go!" She whined.

After a moment lev picked her up and held her against him,his hand covering her head. He rushed back to his house. He set her down.

"Holy shit you're real.." he said in awe. The girl was holding back sobs. "I-I know.."

She said as since he rears we're out,a tail then curled around her leg in fear as she shivered.

"N-no kitten-I mean y/n it's ok! I'm not going to hurt you!" He said and cupped her cheeks and hugged her close.

She began sobbing. "P-please don't tell anyone!!" She whines loudly as he noddd and stroked her back softly.

"I won't kitten I won't.."

After a few minutes y/n calmed down.

She purred widely in his arms. He assumed she was asleep.

"Dang..my crush is even more special than I thought.." he mumbled before he felt two soft ears perk up.

"Y-y/n?" He said.

"I'm not special.." she mumbled. She knew she was. She just likes the attention.

Lev grabbed her shoulders and pushed them back,he looked at her. "Y/n"

"You're the most special person I know. Before I even knew about this" he smiled warmly. Causing the girls cheeks to combust into pink and red.

Lev departed his lips to continue but the girl quickly cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips.
Lev jumped as Y/n pulled back.

"M-my crush is unique too.." she mumbled. Trying to be bold. Lev smiled widely and giddily as he blushed softly.

He then ruffled her hair,feeling her soft ears. Earning some more soft purrs.

"So,kitten. Will you be 𝗺𝘆 kitten?" He tilted his head.
Y/n quickly hugged him and cuddled close. Purring as a positive answer.

"Ok,kitten. " he kissed the top of her head and felt her fall asleep. Then he set her on the couch,tucking her into a blanket after cleaning up and wrapping his arms around her.

"Goodnight my kitten,I love you.."

He said as he softly kissed her head and drifted off wirh her.

756 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼~! 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁!

           𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗶-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁~!