Kentarō Kyōtani x oblivious!reader

Mad dog has always been more..aggressive.

Once he had returned people seemed to crowd one side of the hall.

Y/n was a second year and didn't have too many friends. She liked keeping to herself. But when she wanted something she wanted it.

The girl was extremely persistent.

She worked as the boys volleyball teams manager and she would convince them whenever they needed more practice and such.

Once mad dog returned it became difficult. She just stopped bothering him in all.

But after a while,when he kept making the same mistakes. She snapped.

"You need to work on this! You keep putting all power and it feels good when you make a point! Not all power!"

All attention went to her. The boy just turned around and looked down at her,raising an eyebrow.
"Your commitment is on the wrong track! Technique is lacking! "

"I don't have to listen to you.." the male growled.

"You don't. But if you didn't have such a lack of human decency you would! You realize such loose attempts to win are terrible! You're strong! You have the power,you're just not using it right all the time"

The boys eyes widened. "I-" he said. Iawazumi butted in. "Woah there,let's finish cleaning up-"
He glanced down to Y/n. Seeing her angry expression and panting with pure rage. He just stepped back.

Mad dog stood there and just turned away. In..defeat?

The next day he met up with Y/n on the way to class. "What is it that I have to work on..?" He said softly.

You looked over shocked. He spoke so softly. And didn't look angry,but curious and genuinely intrigued.

You smiled. "I'll tell you when we're in there.

After a few weeks of mad dog being..obedient and kind. You even got him to loosen up around his team. Take notes and they even learn from him.

You began walking home together. You walked him home but he began walking you home. "I don't..trust your neighborhood.." he mumbled.

"Y-youre worried?" The girl flustered up. Seeing the soft side of the boy is moving her heart. She loved it.

She wants to tell him but she doesn't know if he liked her too.

She only became more flustered over the days. Once Aoba Joshai has to go on a trip,.they all got on the bus and Y/n was last.

She hummed softly as she was about to walk past the seat and sit in the open spot. But the driver just started without checking. You fumbled and Kindaichi,who you were about to sit with was about to make their move to catch you.

But they also have a huge crush on Y/n,who is oblivious to it.

But she felt an arm snake around her waist and pull her into their body,her falling into his lap.

She flustered up,hoping it was someone who was just catching her of reflexes. We could say it was also tjag.

Mad dog was staring down at Y/n who was flustered as hell.

"Th-thank tou.." she said softly. She was going to sit next to Kindaichi but mad dog moved his bags and scooted over.

You smiled and nodded. Sitting beside him and looking out the window and enjoyed the view.

Once everyone got off the bus, mad dog seemed to be waiting for them. "Let's go!" Y/n said before she felt a hand grip her cheeks.

She gasped and felt a pair of lips on hers.

She opened her eyes and saw mad dog leaving. She flushed and nervously followed behind.

Let's just say.

Mad dog played his best because of some motivation.

When the two walked home together y/n was..quiet. Until she spilled it in the middle of awkward silence. "I-I like you!"

".."
"I know.." the boy said.
"You do?"
"Of course. Your little pink cheeks. But yes..I like you too" he mumbled softly so no one else heard.

You shot up happilt and hugged him tightly. Once you arrived you felt him pin you to the wall right beside the door. You looked up and felt his breath on your neck.

He panted softly before he left a soft kiss at the crook of your neck. Causing you to squirms. Bit. He smirked.

Beginning to leave kisses up to your lips. He then began kissing you with true passion. After a bit you joined in,once the two of you pulled back and breathed heavily. He just smirked and left.

He's going to be on your mind all night..

777 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

        𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁~!