chapter 5

"i- i dont know, dream." george looked outside the peep hole. "its way too hot to wear this."

george pulled his hoodie over his head, and as he did, his shirt lifted, showing georges light abs.

dream tried not to look, but since george was kinda fumbling and struggling to get his hoodie off, dream watched in awe.

when george finally got it off, he saw dreams eyes and looked down. "what?"

dream blushed without realizing and confidently said "nothing- what are you talking about?"

"sure." george tied his hoodie around his waist, and walked in front of dream to open the door. "i know you were looking."

dreams face got even more flustered as he stumbled on his words, "i- wha-? no! i mean... i was looking respectfully"

"whatever, clay." george smirked and raised an eyebrow as he opened the door and embraced the heat.

dream was astonished by how attractive he suddenly saw george as.

how can someone actually make a smirk and an eyebrow raise that fucking hot?

dream shook that thought out of his head and walked out the door behind george.

this definitely wasnt london. the roads were dirt, the houses all looked like the one they emerged from, old, rusty, some even looked abandoned. they were all just so unkept and falling apart. there were barely any people, and if there were, it was some group of kids being bullied by another group of kids.

"where the fuck-"

"i dont know, dream. i dont know."

-

they decided the first thing to do was go into town and find a local supermarket.

as dream jumped off the porch behind george, they set off to find some sort of walmart or cvs.

"so george.." dream called his name in a sing-song tone of voice.

"what dreeaam" george reciprocated the tone.

"lets talk!" dreams voice turned excited as he rolled up his sleeves in the hot air. he started walking backwards so he could watch georges expressions.

it was kind of humid, but more dry. wherever they were definitely did not have all 4 seasons.

"about what?" george asked, already tired of walking.

"how about the fact that you have a crush on me?"

george stopped walking and stared at dream.

"i what?" he forced himself not to act suspicious, he didnt even know what he wanted or if he was even bi curious. "dream" he smiled, laughed it off. "dream, im straight."

george thought for sure he saw dreams expression drop, but he didnt pressure it.

"i know, i was just kidding"

george started walking again, and an awkward silence fell over them.

"wait george-"

george almost sighed in annoyance. "what, clay?"

"hey. no."

george smirked again and did the eyebrow raise.

dreams cheeks turned visibly pink.

fuck.

dream turned around to face forward and hid his face from george "how are we gonna pay for anything?"