chapter 20

⚠️smut⚠️

dream kissed georges neck and hovered over him on the bed. george was much better at finding dreams turn ons than he was at finding georges. george always just seemed to fidget, no matter what dream was doing.

"george i dont know where your fucking set ons are."

george smiled "find them."

"im trying." dream took an annoyed breath. "youre entire body is one."

george laughed. "sure."

dream rolled his eyes. "stop squirming every time i touch you."

george only did that because everything dream did turned him on.

he'll figure it out.

"so what do you want me to do." george had his legs around dreams hips, and dream was sitting there with his fingers in the belt loops of georges jeans.

"just dont fidget after i kiss you like once."

george stared at him "what-"

they both laughed "no i  meant like just give me signs that ive hit one, okay?"

"yeah, yeah." george laid back down.

dream kissed his collarbone, and george immediately wriggled. "george!"

"im sorry-" george laughed. "just keep going."

dream rolled his eyes in annoyance. "oh my god." nonetheless, he kissed georges collarbone again. he moved his hand from georges belt loop to his inner thigh.

george moaned softly.

the girl at the bar probably made him moan.

george squirmed in discomfort.

dream sat up. "whats going on with you today?"

"i mean besides the fact that all i can think about is how you almost got head at the bar, nothing much."

dream stared at george, and he knew it would be awhile before it was normal between them again. "she wasnt going to do that-"

george looked at the hickey on his waistline. "she was pretty damn close."

dream blushed without realizing. "i mean you have ones lower than that."

george turned bright red. "yeah but i have the right to-"

"to be fair, so did she." dream regretted saying it.

george just stared at him.

"i didnt mean that."

"no, no, youre right." george knew dream was correct. they werent dating. george wasnt his boyfriend.

"no, george. i shouldve been  loyal even though we werent official. i really fucked up."

"i mean, yeah. but- but yeah."

"i really fucked up."

"you did." george had calmed down from it, but he still felt weird when he kissed dream. he just knew he wasnt the only one who got him, and the thought of sharing him made georges anger levels rise. "i really wanted you to be mine."

"i really wanted you to be mine, too."

"so that you could use me for pleasure?"

dream stared at george, and at first he thought george was joking, but then saw the real concern. "what?"

"you just want me for my body, dont you?"

dreams heart ached. "what? george, no."

"am i not good or something?"