chapter 21

george blinked as the sun shone in his eyes. he snuggled against dream, and looked up at him.

"good morning." dream smiled, and kissed georges forehead.

george smiled back. "hi."

dream kissed his forehead again.

"how long have you been awake, dream?"

"maybe an hour or so."

"why havent you gotten up yet?" george asked, and then yawned.

"i didnt want to wake you. and i just wanted to lay here with you a little longer."

george sighed, and snuggle against dream more. "i love you so much."

"i love you too."

they layed there for another few minutes before george fell back asleep.

as george was sleeping, a million thoughts went through dreams mind. he decided to sort of whisper them to george to get them off his chest, but made sure not to wake him.

"i guess i should just start off by apologizing. youre way too fragile. maybe you wouldve enjoyed it more if i was gentler last night, or maybe you liked how dominant i was being. i hope you tell me when you wake up. im also really sorry about the girl at the bar. id give anything to go back in time and get the shit beaten out of me so you could be safe. you know id never leave you here. i hope. i hope you know how much you mean to me. youre the first guy ive ever.. sucked off i guess. just please let me know what i can do next time. if there is a next time. i hope theres a next time." dream sighed. he was way too shy to say these things to georges face. he pulled george closer to him, and played with georges hair.

-

after about 2 hours, george bolted awake and sat up.

"george are you okay?"

george stared at dream with scared eyes. "dream."

dream sat up and hugged george. "what happened?"

george squeezed dream tighter, and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"another bad dream?"

george nodded.

"this is getting bad." it was also helping dream realize how much dream actually meant to george. the fact that george was having such awful dreams about losing him that he would practically wake up in tears, grasping for dream. "im really worried."

george wiped his eyes as dream released his hold on him. "no, its fine. theyre just dreams."

"george."

"im fine." he technically was, but he was also definitely not telling dream everything.

dream looked at george with concerned eyes. "please talk to me."

george was just embarrassed on how scared he was to lose dream. "i promise im fine."

dream knew he was lying. he could always tell. he decided not to push the subject though. "what do you want to do today?"

"i dont know, um im really hungry though."

"i need some stuff from walmart, we can just go there for a bit."

george looked at dream weirdly. "what do you need at walmart?"

dream smiled awkwardly. "toothbrush."

george blushed. "oh-"

"yeah we should probably get going, actually." dream got out of the bed and slipped on his converse and tied the laces.