chapter 19

⚠️brief suicidal mention involving OD⚠️

dream and george got back to the hotel room, and dream pulled the 7-up out of his hoodie. george pulled out the water bottle and advil.

dream took a sip of the 7-up, his stomach gurgling.

george poured some advils into his palm and swallowed them with the water.

"george how many did you just take?" dream stared at george, who was sitting on his corner of the bed next to the wall.

george stared back, as dream took a seat on the corner diagonal from him, adjusting his legs into criss-cross. george also sat criss-cross. "i only took a few."

"how many?"

"eight." george stared at his hands as he held the water bottle in one, the container of advil in the other.

dream stared at him and held out his hand. "give me the bottle."

george looked up. "why?"

"so that i make sure you dont fucking overdose."

george handed him the small container, and watched as dream set it on the table behind him.

hes so attractive.

"are we gonna have to start over, george?" dream stared at him with sad eyes.

"im not sure."

"will you kiss me?"

"now?" george was shocked by the question.

"yes."

george was reminded of when they had this talk in the bar. "no; no, i dont think so."

dream scooted up, so now he was in front of george.

"you cant charm me this time, dream. im not going to fall for it." as he said it, george felt a little dizzy, and he stared at dreams lips.

it must be the advil or something.

dream looked down at georges lips, and winced a little when he saw the cut. he leaned closer to george, but stopped to make sure george was comfortable with it.

george naturally leaned forward more.

dream brushed his lips on georges. "is this okay?"

george nodded and they fell into a kiss.

dream cradled georges face, then put his hands in his hair.

george wasnt even sure what to do with his hands, so he kept them in his lap and he tightened his grip on the water bottle.

dream put some weight on george, and he leaned his back against the wall. he pulled away and kissed under goerges jawline.

"dream." george leaned his head back, and tears fell down his cheeks.

"george?" dream sat up, and george just kept crying. "whats wrong?"

"its just not right anymore, i cant stop thinking about how you just about did this with someone else," george covered his face with his hands and sobbed.

"george, no we can make this work, please." dream put his hands on georges waist, and tears welled in his eyes. "we can make it work."

george sat there, his hands over his face crying.

dream put his head on georges chest and sobbed. "george please,"

"dream i cant-" he choked on the words.