chapter 10

the sun beat down on george, waking him up in a sweat. dreams arms were still around him, and although he was enjoying every second, he was still extremely hot and beginning to get sort of dizzy.

"dream."

"dream."

george tried to wiggle away.

"dream!"

dreams eyes fluttered open, and almost immediately released his arms from around george. "are you okay?"

"yeah im just really hot. and we should probably get going." george yanked off his hoodie, and memories from the night before rushed back to him. he couldnt help but smile and blush.

"what are you smiling at?" dream sat up.

"nothing," george didnt want to share that he was this touch starved.

"okay sure." dream decided not to push the issue, then remembered last night. "do you wanna talk about last night or..?"

george turned and looked at dream with a thoughtful expression. "if youd like to."

"yeah, lets talk while we look for a train station or airport or something." dream walked out from behind the walmart, george hopping right along behind him.

george had full energy today, a side of him that dream hadnt seen in a really long time, or what felt like it.

"tell me what you liked." dream looked at george, who was bouncing around, constantly clinging to dreams arm and then letting go.

"definitely when you kissed my neck."

"i could tell." dream looked at geoges throat and laughed. "everyone else will be able to tell too."

"what? how?" george touched his neck and felt a rough patch of skin. "you did not-"

"yeah, yeah more than once too." dream laughed as george felt around at the other 2 hickeys on his neck.

"dream!"

"hey, at least theyll know youre taken."

"but im not."

dream looked at the ground, and smiled to hide his disappointment. "i know."

a moment of silence.

"i also liked it when you put your hands on my waist." george kept bouncing around.

dream was taking mental notes, so that if there ever was a next time, he could make george as pleased as possible. he didnt really care about himself, he just wanted his best friend happy.

"and when you complimented me, and when you asked if its okay before you do anything."

"consent is key." dream finally gave into looking at george again. "what didnt you like? was i being too-"

"yeah, you were being way too rough. i actually hated it when you held my arms up."

dream was kind of shocked, but not surprised at the same time. "i guess i just got carried away."

"yeah its not a problem, thats why were talking about it."

dream was absolutely mesmerized by this man. everything about him was just so beautiful, inside and out.

hes so understanding.

"youre right." dream took his eyes off george and looked at the surrounding buildings. they made their way to the edge of a city, and they both looked at each other in astonishment.