chapter 18

dream watched george leave, and he made the mistake of not following. instead, he took another swig of beer. he made his way over to the group of girls.

one of them really perked his interest. she had dark, dark brown hair, sunglasses on her head, she was pale, and she had on a skin tight blue dress.

shes like a female george.

dream went up to her. "hey."

she smiled. "hi."

dreams stomach dropped when he felt his heart race.

her smiles so pretty. not as pretty as georges though.

dream was doing everything except thinking straight when she kissed him and he kissed her back. she went to kiss his neck and saw georges work.

"i see someones already been here,"

dream looked at her. "me and my friend got kinda busy. dont worry about it."

what did i just say? george isnt just my friend.

she kissed a clean spot on his neck above his collarbone. he held her head, but it didnt feel right.

why. why cant i just enjoy one thing?

dream looked at the door and saw the man leave.

whore. i wish i couldve just beaten him to death.

the girl snuck her hand under his hoodie, that actually belonged to george and sat on a bar stool to get a better look at his torso. "youre friends been here too."

"we were touch starved, okay? its not your business anyway." dream took the last sip of beer from that bottle and ordered another as the girl made her way to his waistband.

this isnt right. she doesnt make me feel the way george does.

dream backed up and pulled his hoodie back down. "i think im gonna go. im in love with my best friend-" dream took a large sip of his beer, and stumbled outside just as the man walked back into the bar, wiping his fists. he made eye contact with dream and smirked.

immediate worry shot through dream and he dizzily ran behind the bar. his stomach dropped when he saw george laying on the ground, blood dripping from his mouth, and a black eye forming. he threw up on the concrete, a few inches from georges vomit.

"george!" dream crashed next to george and picked him up and set him on his lap. he stood up shakily and called "help!"

the world was dizzy, and dream was so unsure of what to do.

he wasnt in a fight, he was attacked.

dream stumbled back to the hotel with george in his arms. the lady at the front desk wasnt there, so dream raced back to their room as fast as he could with the world spinning.

he set george on the bed, placed a trashcan next to the bed for when he wakes up, and ran to the bathroom. he threw up again in the toilet.

-

george woke up with his head spinning. "oh god-" he threw up in the trashcan that was placed beside the bed. the hotel room was dark.

"whats going on?" george sat up, and remembered what had happened earlier that day. "oh fuck-" he was more glad that he woke up beat up rather than with someone in his bed.

"wheres dream?" george wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth.

how did i get here?