chapter 12

the sky was slowly turning more purple.

george yawned, then lifted his head off dreams and turned towards him.

dream watched george, then turned towards him and sat criss-crossed.

"would it be weird if i kissed you?" the words just rolled off his tongue.

"not at all."

george leaned in, and so did dream. the second their lips met, georges stomach filled with butterflies.

dreams heart stopped, and it was like the first time all over again.

be kind. be kind. be kind.

dream slowly leaned more into george, and he laid on his back.

georges arms were on the ground next to him, feeling the grass.

dream lightly snuck his left hand under georges shirt, extremely careful of his bruise. he stopped for a split second when george bit dreams bottom lip. he let out the smallest moan and felt george smile.

do not get aggressive. seriously.

dream cradled georges face with his right hand, then pulled away from georges lips, and kissed him down to his neck.

george clenched the earth below him, and fidgeted under dream.

"oh god," george lifted his hands and put one on the back of dreams neck and the other on the back of dreams head, feeling his hair in his fingers as dream worked on his neck.

"wait dream," he moaned out, a little louder than expected.

dream sat up, and wiped georges neck. "that ones good."

georges scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"anyway, whats up?"

"its my turn." realizing what he was saying made his anxiety sprout.

what the hell did i just say? what if im not good or something? how the hell do you even give someone a hickey?

"be my guest."dream, smiled, and sat there for a split second before george kissed him, and dream laid down with george sitting on him. george pulled away. "okay wait,"

dream laughed and asked patiently, "what?"

"do you want me to be rough or..?"

"just see how it goes."

"alright." not knowing what the hell to do, he kissed dreams lips again and cradled his face.

dream put his hands on georges hips, and tightened his grip and george made his way to dreams neck.

dream sensed georges anxiety, so to let him know he was doing okay and that he could relax, he let out a small moan.

calming down a little, george felt more comfortable, and ran his hands through dreams hair.

man, i really wanna see if i did it.

he sat up awkwardly and his face lit up. "dream i did it!"

dream laughed and felt his neck. "good, now do it again."

intimidated by dreams tone drop, he grabbed dreams hand and put it back on his hip and began on the other side of his neck. he started with small, light kisses, then gradually made them more passionate.

dream curled his toes in his green converse, and bent his right knee so the top of his thigh was on georges tailbone, since he was leaning forward.