4.

Kol.

"Tell me you don't want it?" I whispered in his ear, I wanted him and I knew he wanted me too, the attraction was undeniable, after having sex the first time I wanted more of him, but realization set in, he was a one night stand and I had a wife.

If even I could call her that, we didn't seem all that happy and in love anymore, we weren't the two who got married and were happily in love, she didn't feel warm anymore, she didn't give me goosebumps anymore, most of all she didn't give me love.

Meeting Peyton in the bar, I didn't expect it to end up like it did, I had never been with a man before, I knew how the sex worked but I never explored it. Yet with him it was different.

Every part of him was intoxicating, meeting him at the company only made the feelings that I wanted to go away come back and hit me like a wrecking ball, that's why I found myself by his door, I craved him, every part of and damn everything else.

"I want you." He whispered back and I hungrily kissed him, I knew he couldn't resist the feeling we got from each other. It was undeniable.

He kissed back, his tongue meeting mine in a clash, I dominated every part of him, he moaned in the kiss and I grunted as it felt so good tasting him.

I ripped open his kimono, and trailed down kisses on his neck, I wanted everyone to know that Peyton was off-limits so I bit down on his neck, sucking on his honey colored skin.

He was beautiful no doubt about it. Each kiss I left on his body as I worshipped him ignited the need to be in him, to feel his walls clenching around my cock, to be buried deep inside him.

I grinded on him eliciting moans from him, he ripped open my shirt and trailed a hand down my abs, I smirked as he traced kisses on my torso. He fumbled with the belt of my pants and the clip, I kept assaulting his nipples as my pants came undone.

I tossed them off my legs leaving my boxers, he looked at my hard on and licked his lips. "It's all yours." I whispered and he flipped us over. Tracing kisses in my torso he swirled his tongue near my cock.

"Fuck stop teasing." He pulled down my boxers and my cock sprang up at full mast. He tentatively licked his lips and kissed my cock, I grunt in the feeling of his palm jerking my member.

"Fuck." I couldn't contain the pleasure, his mouth was on my cock licking off the precum, then his whole mouth engulfed my cock. "Argh shit Peyton!" He took all of it and bobbed on my cock.

"Keep going like that." I held his head in place thrusting into his warm mouth, his tongue swirled on the rod making a burst of pleasure ripple through me.

He pumped faster, his hands moving in a spiral as he bobbed on my cock, sounds of slurping and moans filled the room as my cock hit the back of his throat. I didn't want to cum in his mouth so I lift him up and carry him to the bedroom.

"I'm sure the bed is better able to withstand my pounding." He chuckled eyes filled with lust and need. I pulled off his boxers and threw them on the floor, his cock wet with precum. Placing him gently on the bed he moaned when I cupped his cock in my palm.

I had never given head before but with the beauty I was laying on top of what I wanted to, I wanted a lot of things. I grabbed his cock and gently moved my hand in a spiral.

He moaned to it and I kept going. "Please more." He moaned, I sucked on the flesh of his cock making him arch, engulfing the bulbous pink head his precum hit my taste buds and I wanted more.

I pumped his cock faster, bombing on it as well, his back arched and incoherent words came out of his mouth as his shaft hit my throat, I felt a sense of pride swell in me knowing I could undo Peyton like this.

"Kol." He moaned my name again and I would remember that sound always. I pumped his shaft with one hand and used the other to prepare him, two at the same time coated in my precum, I began to scissor him.

I added another until I found what I was looking for, Peyton moaned loudly when I hit the spot with my fingers and pumped his shaft. "Lube?" I asked and he lazily opened the drawer.

The apple flavor hit my nose when I applied it to him. "My favorite fruit." He scoffed with lust ridden eyes. Aligning my lubricated cock with his hole, I wanted nothing but to fill him up.

I thrust in slowly making sure I didn't hurt him, I was still learning how he liked it so slowly and gently would have to do. Once I was all the way in he nods to me and that was my signal.

I pulled out of him and rammed into him, harder than before. "Fuck you're so tight." I grunt feeling the warmth of his hole, his head rests on the headboard as I thrust in again and again eliciting louder moans from him.

"Kol faster." I obliged and picked up my pace, lifting him from the bed he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, I pounded his ass hard and fast like he wanted.

Skin slapped on skin, as the only thing that was left were my balls hitting his entrance. I pinned him to the wall ravaging him. "Kol fuck me!" He held on to the wall as I mercilessly overloaded his senses with pleasure like he did with me.

I took his shaft into my hand and began pumping again, he moaned when his prostate was being abused and his cock was being pleasured. I kept plunging into his wet hole, slick with precum and lube.

I pumped faster knowing he was about to reach his climax and so was I, I could feel it in the way his body shook and rippled with pleasure, his back arching as he responded to each and every hard thrust I made into his hole.

"I'm gonna ahh cum!" He screamed in bliss as ribbons of white came from him, he came all over my chest. I grunt as one last thrust had me bursting inside of him."Fuck!" It had been the second time I had released my seed in him.

Each time it made me feel weightless, it was an addicting high, as ripple after ripple of cum was sprayed into him, his hole clenching around my cock and some of my cum trailing down his leg.

I carried him from the wall I had pinned him to and laid on the bed. "Tell me you could resist that." He snorts and kissed me. We kissed briefly, as I held him, I knew in a few minutes we would go again.

"What is it about you that I can't resist." He whispered to me, I couldn't tell either because there was something about him as well that I couldn't resist. "I don't know." I replied and he scoffs.

We laid on his bed silently just enjoying the warmth of the other, I held him close to my body by his waist his head on my chest and his legs tangled with mine. I had never felt this way before, not even for my wife, I didn't know what it was but I was sure as hell I wasn't going to let go of it.

I wanted more of this addicting man in my arms, I didn't care if that meant I was not all that straight, I was gay for him.

+++

LMJ