Epilogue.

Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love. When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart, " but rather, "I am in the heart of God."

The Ceo's Paramour.

Peyton.

I kept going through everything I needed for the picnic, yet at some point, I couldn't find one thing or the other, I seriously needed to go back to check listing everything. As I'm packing up the basket Andre and Jamie are throwing things at the tv, Jamie with his baby gibberish but still causing a mess and Andre the older brother giggling all the while.

"Andre get down from the couch, if you fall you'll get hurt." I chided and yet he never listens, the one who can tame the little monster is his father, they're practically the same with their mischief. "Andre get down from there!" I yelled and he only stopped moving.

"Sweetheart if I get my hands on you, I'm taking your tablet for the day." He looked horrified by my outburst then turned to give me a poker face with his signature smirk, I blamed James for teaching him that. "No you won't." He retorted with a giggle. "Oh I won't huh." I asserted making him laugh. "Them let me get to it." I moved from the kitchen island pretending as if I was going to take it and he got off the couch and ran to his room upstairs in the process knocked down one of my vases.

"Andre Tempest!" I yelled. "Kol come tame your child!" I yelled again and my five year old baby came running down the stairs again with his tablet in hand, not knowing his father was already downstairs. Kol came from his office and wrapped his arms around his little body. "Got you, you little trouble maker." He tickled him with his slight beard.

"Staaaph papa, stap!" He yelled in between giggles. "No you've been naughty." The two kept on with their giggles and I went to pick up my little Jamie who was covered in drool. "Nobody paying attention to my little baby, hhm, they're stressing out daddy." I mumbled wiping away the drool from his chubby cheeks.

With two kids in the house, wet and dry wipes were in every corner possible, there was always a use for them in any case. "I told you when we had kids those vases would be broken." He chortled and I sighed knowing Kol was right, my vase had been shattered, the memories stuck though.

"Its only a vase, I can always get another, you three can't be replaced." I responded placing a kiss on Kol's cheek, our lives had pretty much been great, we got married five months after Andre was born, and it was a decision that neither of us regretted.

Dad found love again and just like I had predicted, Kol and James got a stepfather who was Taj's uncle, the two are inseparable and currently somewhere in the Emirates or was it Europe I can never keep up, they're always traveling but always make sure to be home from time to time.

James found love with Shawn, he's now working on replacing Kol as Ceo of Xalvic corp, he and Shawn have a daughter, the most adorable little girl ever. Taj and Doc decided to get married just after we got married which was precisely a month later, now they have twin boys who are almost the same age as Andre.

I didn't know my life would've turned out as it did, I was happy with the decision that I made to give myself a chance at love along with Kol, I could've given up and walked away without trying but I'm proud of myself for not having done that.

"The picnic basket is packed, I just need to get this little biscuits bag, and we'll be off, um babe can you get Andre's shoes, they're by the door." I expressed and Kol got to his task and I made my way up the stairs to Jaime's room, though he sleeps in our bedroom Kol didn't want his whole wardrobe moved in there too so the nursery held everything for my little biscuit.

We named him after Mr. Tempest, both Kol and I found that name fitting because when he was born all I could see was him in his sparkling green eyes, so the name came easily. Kol wanted both our children to represent the both of us, that's why Kieran was a mixed race Latina woman, thus Andre had a beautiful head of curls even though he was biologically Kols, and little Jamie was birthed by a caucasian woman, biologically he's mine but I never see it that way, it only seems as if Kol and I had kids.

After packing up the baby bag, diaper check, and changing his clothes we made our way downstairs. "I already put everything in the car, Andre is in his seat, let's go, hello my little biscuit." Kol stated but finished with baby gibberish making Jamie laugh his toothless gums being displayed in the process.

It was surprising seeing Kol being good with kids, unlike Taj who was practically a mess when the twins were born. Though the joy of parenthood is fulfilling, the sleepless nights are hell, especially when there is crying but you don't know what the little beast wants, its tiresome but as they grow up, you end up telling yourself it was worth it.

We drove to the park near our house, it was surrounded by trees and hand a small pond in the middle with a sandy bank which was perfect for my ever energetic Andre who never seemed to sit still like his father according to Mr. Tempest.

After setting up under the shade of a tree and an umbrella large enough to create more shade for us we finally settled down. "Andre, you'll get sunburn if I don't apply the lotion, do you want to get a boo boo like last time?" I questioned and he shook his head. "No they hurt." He mumbled and I felt sorry for my baby, the last time he didn't listen he got sunburnt and it was not pretty.

I applied the sunscreen to his body as he had stopped squirming, Kol had already applied the sunscreen to Jamie along with himself and they were chasing his toy car on the grass, he would crawl for it whilst his father would move the car with it's remote, making me laugh.

"Now go have fun." I cheered and my little boy ran toward the other kids near the sandy water where sandcastles were now being built. I sat there just enjoying nature and watching what my life had become, I couldn't wish for anything else, all I ever needed was in front of me.

"Hey dad look!" Andre yelled as he pointed to his sandcastle and I grabbed my phone to capture the moment and the pride to have accomplished something that shown in his eyes. These were the memories I would always keep. I raised my thumbs up as he showed off to his friends and father, speaking of, Kol was now running around like a plane with a giggling Jaime.

I took a photo again of their moment, it was beautiful. Kol came over after a while of the two running around with other toddlers that had come. "Time to get fed my little biscuit." He cooed and I handed him the bottle I had made just for that. "You look mighty beautiful today Mr. Tempest." Kol muttered licking his lips and I blushed.

His effect on me hadn't been lost to time, he still made my heart beat a little faster, my palms sweaty and my cheeks flush from how he laid it on thick every time. "Why thank you, Mr. Tempest, you're mighty handsome yourself." I retorted and he smirked.

"You'll see just how mighty I am Mr. Tempest don't you worry." He teased and yet again I could help the flush. "Stop teasing." I whined as he burped Jamie. "Am not, but I love you, and I always will." He stated as he pecked my lips. "I'm in love with you, and I love the family you've given me." I replied, like I always did each day because it was the truth, I was grateful for all we had. "It's my pleasure my sweet pea."

+++

Ugh, Love.

Follow - Vote - Share

LMJ