16.

Peyton.

"I'm going to be fine Doc, it's only Europe." I reassured my almost in tears best friend with his cat. "Only Europe is an ocean away, just promise you'll take care of yourself, you'll eat healthy food, explore and bring me back every souvenir from all the sights you visit especially that big ass clock." I chuckle at the last statement.

"I promise I will, and Mr. Fluffkins be good." I scratched the cat and it purred in appreciation. Kol sneezed behind us and immediately moved back, I figured he had some sort of allergy with cats, like how nature hated me except flowers.

"So you two back together, working on it, figuring things out, taking it slow?" Murdock questioned and that was the million dollar question I also had in mind, we all knew Kol was no longer a married man because of reasons unknown.

I had sex with him which really felt good because I didn't feel guilty at all, now what was left was labeling us, or was there even an us, I had so many questions that needed answers to, but this was a good start as any.

"Honestly I don't know, but I guess I will find out in Europe where exactly I fit into his life, and will probably text you an hour later to tell you about the change in my relationship status." I asserted and we both laughed and Kol sneezed again. "Peyton time to go." He ordered and I hugged Doc one last time before walking to where Kol was.

"Ready to explore a bit of the world, and also be alone with me for a whole month and half, no one to bother us, no media to recognize us, just us." He whispered in my ear as I settled on my seat and he buckled me up. "I think I would like to escape reality for a long while, I need it." I happily approved as the jet began to move.

"You know, you were right." Kol stated as we finally reached the right altitude for us to relax and unbuckle the belts. "And what exactly was I right about?" I urged and he lifted me up from my seat and placed me on his lap where I comfortably sat and laid my head on his very broad chest.

"About me not being able to get the best of both worlds, I thought I could have it all but Peyton, I couldn't, it was unfair to you and unfair to my ex as well, you both deserved better and with the right advice from my father I did find the right way to do everything." He explained leaving me a little shocked with how different he seemed.

"I hurt you when I said I wasn't gay, when I seemed to be ashamed of you, and also for treating you like you weren't worth the stars in the sky, and I know my confession won't be enough but let me make it up to you this time, the right way as well." He nuzzled my neck and sighed.

"Did you just apologize and not say sorry." I argued looking at him, he raised an eyebrow and I knew that was the best I was going to get. Though his apology had been said I was glad he knew we were far from fine, he had a lot to make up for.

"I understand, but what I don't get is how you suddenly got out of your marriage, conveniently getting rid of your wife and then be able to get us to Europe the next days after." I questioned because that part still confused me to no end.

"You partly have my father to thank for everything, he knew about us, I told him the day he visited just after you left my office, then he made me go through this whole counseling process, where I figured out myself and what I wanted which wasn't much of a surprise, then after the whole process I came out as bisexual." A part of me finally felt settled as he had figured out himself, it no longer irked me how Kol was oblivious to his own sexuality.

"I'm glad you figured it out, how did your mother take it?" I asserted but I knew the answer already. "Didn't tell her, I wanted to do something for me for once, without wanting my mother's approval." He responded and I was proud Kol was finally becoming a rogue who took charge of his own life.

"I see you're becoming sexy." I mumbled caressing his cheek and his stubble brushed up on my skin. "You seem like the type to want a bad boy, so I'm gonna be your bad boy." He sucked on my skin leaving bruises. "Oh I like that." I muttered with a slight chuckle.

"Anyway, after my realization, I made my decision, dad supported me through it all and we came up with everything together, he got evidence of Kat's cheating escapades, had my mother trick her into signing a prenup that made sure she didn't get anything after divorce, and my father being well my father arranged for the court hearing easily and I officially divorced Kat, so I could be with you." He concluded holding me tightly in his arms.

Though I felt a slight slip of guilt because I ruined a marriage, I was glad Kol and I wouldn't need to hide our relationship from everyone and more so have intense friction because of the wedding ring that no longer existed on his finger.

"Kol, I just don't want you to feel as if you did this for me, I want you to have done this for you as well." I added and he shifted my head so I could look up at him.

"Peyton I did this for me, you were just one of the key factors I finally took the plunge but it was a long time coming, I just hadn't figured out that being in unhappy marriage because my social status and my mother wanted it, wasn't worth it, though she will claim to be sick and want grandchildren, I'm not obligated to fill the quota with just anyone." His smirk after his response had me swooning on the inside.

"I think I can finally live with that, I'm happy for you, and I'm glad you're not an angry ball of energy at the mention of her." I calmly stated and he chuckled. "I'm past it, now I get to be angry when you don't obey." I shivered when a low growl came from his throat.

"Are you this pent up or it's my imagination?" I teased and he ground his already swelling cock onto my ass. "I assure you it's not your imagination, I am very pent up and in need of multiple orgasms, but right now I'm not going to abuse you, we're going to watch a movie like normal people, on a plane to Europe." He replied making me chuckle, I began shuffling through the movie list and he ordered some food.

"Where exactly are we going?" I demanded knowing I had only been informed of Europe as a whole with no specifics. "Rome, Paris, Brussels then finally London, I'm sure you want to get Murdock a souvenir from the big clock he mentioned." He chortled as my jaw hung loose, I had definitely not packed for any of those countries.

"I would very much love to go on this adventure, but dear daddy, we need to do some shopping first." I replied regaining from my initial shock, Kol hummed and licked my lips. "I like the way you call me daddy." He teased my cheeks flared red.

"Trust me, I won't be saying it for a long while." I declared proudly and he scoffed. "Marley, I will fuck you so agonizingly sweet the only words that will part from your lips are daddy." I was surprised he used my middle name and also how easy it was for him to make me moan, I couldn't wait to be on a bed under him.

+++

LMJ