6. (04/30/23)

First Day

Spiraea

We all ended up badly injured from what happened. We stayed in the infirmary for two days and then decided to continue resting at our own room.

The room's not bad at all. Actually, this building is up until fifth floor and we're at third floor. This has 35 rooms all having 5 beds each. A nurse also told us that the boys has same number of floors and rooms like us and they're on the opposite side of our dormitory.

I would love to know more about the school but the nurse said that we can ask our teachers about it.

I'm really curious as what is this school for. I instantly remembered in "Death Note", an anime I watched a long time ago that Kira means killer.

Killers' Academy.

That sent chills to my spine. Am I right?Is this some sort of school that train students to become killers?

We can't be like that.

Plus, if I'm right, why do they still have infirmary?They kill people right?Why do they still need the infirmary for?And does the nurse we talked to yesterday, a killer?

"Spiraea, we're sorry for not believing you."napatingin ako sa kanila saka napansing lahat sila ay nakatitig sa akin, nagaantay ng isasagot ko.

"It's fine. We're alive so we can still get out of here." sabi ko. Wala naman nang magagawa kahit pa magalit ako. Nandito na kami e. The least we can do is to escape this place.

Crys slightly smiled. "We'll get out of this place."

"But the guy said no one talks to the dean."Euca added.

"We'll find a way."

"Yeah. But before that," Jas grabbed her bag and hang it on her shoulder. "We have to go to class."

I frowned and snuggled up to my bed. "What?Ang aga pa."I complained. Euca immediately stood up and pull my sheets away from me.

"There's still a five minute walk to our building. Tapos hahanapin pa yung room. Kaya we have to be early." pangangaral pa niya. I rolled my eyes and sit up annoyingly.

I know they won't leave without me which of course is fine but I don't like going to classes early and wait for the teachers to arrive. I don't have the patience.

But then again, I know they won't leave me here alone.

"Spiraea naman, don't you know that, 'Time is gold'" pagsingit ni Crys.

"I don't care about that cliche, Crys."inis na sagot ko.

Jas stood up too. "Well, we do. Kaya sa ayaw at sa gusto mo, maaga tayong papasok." she said then pull me out of the bed. Ugh.

*Section C–2*

Damn. I wonder how do they rank up students by their section. Surely that criteria sucks because why are we in the middle of all the sections. C?For real?

I mean, we almost died sa entrance exam. Plus, it was the most entertaining one for sure. I know those sickos love to see us suffering back then.

I annoyingly sit in the middle of the class but I guess our presence really made their heads turn. I mean, five goddesses entered the class?Who wouldn't.

I hear them whispering but can't really understand the words they're saying. Sounds like they're just buzzing on my ear. Probably talking how cool are we or how pretty are we.

Well, hindi na ako magtataka.

I was busy enjoying my lollipop that Euca gave me when I noticed a girl stood up from my peripheral vision. Hindi ko na siya pinansin saka nagpatuloy magbasa habang ineenjoy ang lollipop na bigay ni Euca. Mmm. Strawberry flavor.

"Look what we have here..." I sighed then glanced to see who it was. Nope, don't know her.

I glanced back at my book but then I got distracted when she starts talking again. "Speechless because your afraid?Hindi na nakapagtataka,you are all just piece of shits na naligaw rito. You don't deserve to be here dahil hindi niyo mapapantayan ang galing at ganda ko--ahhhh!!!"bigla siyang napatili nang wala sa sarili ko siyang masaksak ng stick ng lollipop sa hita niya. Dumanak ang dugo sa mapuputi niyang hita at natalsikan pa ng dugo ang lollipop ko kaya itinapon ko nalang.

Hayst,sayang.

Napatingin silang lahat sakin. Halo-halo ang emosyon,may nagulat,natuwa,naexcite at natakot. Takang taka naman ang mukha ng apat kong kaibigan. At ako?wala. Poker face.

Malamig kong tiningnan ang babae."We really dont deserve to be here,because we deserve in the top class. And mas maganda ka?Bitch please,kuko lang kita,"sabi ko tsaka napangisi.

"Y-You..."sabi ng babae habang nangagalaiti sa galit at namimilipit sa sakit. Dinuduro pa ako."Y-Youll pay for this!"sabi niya tsaka paika-ikang tumakbo palabas ng room.

I blinked when realization hit me. Did I really do that?I mean, I know I'm a bitch but never in my life I have hurt anyone else to the point that they start bleeding.

Am I starting to become like them?

"Spiraea...what was that?" Euca, who's sitting on my right asked me.

My eyes froze in the board, hoping to find any answers in my mind. "I don't know." I calmly answer.

My friends were all silent until the teacher entered the class. He put his books and other things on the desk, took a chalk and start writing his name. Woah, he's not wasting any seconds.

"Good morning everyone. I am Hawthorne Francisco, your adviser for the whole one and almost a half year. I will also be handling one of your subjects, Murder." I almost choked when I heard the subject's name. Thank God, no one noticed that. Pero bakit pa ba ako magtataka, eh yung entrance exam pa nga lang nila halos mamatay na kami.

He looked normal though, definitely younger than usual teachers pero I feel like mas matanda siya sa amin ng ilang years. Probably a fresh graduate or I don't know.

"First of all congratulations for passing the entrance exam and entering on one of the most prestigious serial killers' school in the world, Kiras' Academy. Before I start the lesson, I'll tell our house rules. The general rules are stated in your email accounts, you can check it later. First, I don't like anyone attempting to kill or hurt me. You don't know my capacity. And general rules stated we can kill students but students shan't kill anyone. We, as your teachers, are superior than you. So beware.

Next, I already stated that you can't kill anyone. General rules stated that you can hurt anyone but shouldn't be enough to kill them. BUT. But I don't want anyone causing havoc in my class especially if I'm discussing. Once I noticed something, I'll poke your eyes out. I'm not kidding.

And since I don't want anything to interrupt my class, I don't want anyone having sex or showing affection in here. Serial killers don't feel love. It was also stated in the general rules that relationships aren't allowed. Huwag kayong papahuli if you really want to because you'll be in trouble.

Next, pass everything I required you to do on time or else I'll cut one of your fingers. If you want to finish the whole year with 10 fingers, you better do the activities.

Lastly, participate in class. If I asked for recitation, answer. Don't wait til I pluck one of your teeth. Are we clear?"he asked.

"Yes sir."we all answered politely. I mean, with all that threats?I'd probably do anything he asked me to.

"Now let's go to our first lesson. What do we think when we heard the word, 'murder'?"

"Blood."

"Exciting."

"Killing."

"Motives."

Okay, weird school, weird teacher, weird classmates. Welcome to the weird world of madness.