Prolouge

Hello my name  is sakura shigomoto i am a highschool student and everyone use to hate me except roselyn(my best friend) and his friend zack a.k.a mr.popular also known as cold hearted jerk.

I used to be a spoild rich brat  who thinks that she can do what ever she want because her parents wealth.

I use to bully my best friend before with my (fake) friends because she is too kind and i hated that kind of personality, and she also manage to became a friend of zack a.k.a mr. popular also known as cold  hearted jerk, so just WTF i envy her and because of that i made her life a living hell.

After a few years later my parents company got bankcrupt and i became a poor spoild brat and all my friends backstab me and talk bad thing towards me because i became poor. That time i feel useless so i tried to find a job and no one wants to hire me because they think im still a spoild brat.

So because of that i try to end my life and  so i cross the road with the traffic light red i see a car going towards my direction  i close my eyes and waited for the car to hit be but someone pulled me and when i open my eyes i see roselyn  and i ask her why did you save me i bully you and make your life a hell but why your still so kind to me and she say that every people deserves a second chance and she also said that death is not a good solution and she also said that she never hold grudge to me and she want to be my friend and help me
And i said im sorry and thank you then she hugged me and we became friend and i became zack's friend too.

After few years my parents manage to recover our company and i became rich again but not a spoild brat anymore.

Me and my friends usually hangout we play otome games and got obsess with it my favorite otome game is love you truthfully i already finish the game and manage to finish all route included the hidden capture targets route too.

Roselyn are also obsess with otome game so im excited to show her the game .

While walking i saw roselyn on the other side of the road shouting my name and waving.

I imediately cross the road without looking at the traffic light,i heard roselyn shouting  sakura watchout after that i feel pain on my body i got hit by a car, before i try to suicide by crossing the road and now i died by crossing the road what a funny coincident.

After that i feelso dizzy and when i open my eyes some memory flashing to my brain and i realize that igot reincarnated to my favorite otome game ahhhhhh!!!tell me it is a dream

So i know its pretty short
Its only consist 500 words not including this message but i promise i make it long next time thankyou.