3-Archery And Swordmanship

*After 1 and half year

1 and half year has past since liam teach me about the kingdom and magic .

My 7th birtday is coming so soon im excited and quite nervous, im excited to know if natalie's magic change because this body has my soul and not natalie, as i remember what liam had said about the mana and magic are connected to the soul of a being,
And im quite nervous because if the statement that liam had said was not true my magic is useless even if im good at archery and swordsmanship in the future, i still cant defend my self againts the person who has magic espescialy the capture target.

Now i will ask my parents to teach me swordsmanship and archery, in my past life i know how to use an archery because i see it on the anime and want to learn how to use it so my parents let me learn archery and im not bragging but im pretty good at it,about swordsmanship i dont really know how to use swords in my pastlife but i know how to use arnis, arnis is a wooden stick we use in martial arts, so its pretty similar to sword.

*at the dining room

"Mom dad can you hire me a tutor for archery and swordsmanship."

They look shock when i say that but they manage to recover.

"Umm natalie why would we hire a tutor for swordsmanship and archery its only for boys." my dad said.

"And you are still a child sweety."my mom added

"But mom,dad please i want to learn how to use it so i can use my knowledge in the future and also i can defend my self, cause we still not sure if i can use magic."

"Ok ok sweety me and your dad will hire you a tutor but if you cant handle it properly we will stop your archiery and swordsmanship."

"Ok mom thankyou very much i will do my best not to dissapoint you."

"Ok sweety. "

After we finish eating dinner, my father called me to his room.
Im on my way to my father's room but blair suddenly call me.

"Natalie wait!!"

Suddenly i stop and go to the dirrection of blair.

"Blair what do you need?"

"Can i ask you a favor natalie?"

"Umm sure what it is blair?"

"Umm can i join you on your archery and swordsmanship class
Natalie?"

Should i agree or should i refuse,if i agree maybe she will use that against me in the future but if i refuse i will lost her trust... ughh its so stress full
Fine i will agree so that i can be more closer to her and maybe i can stop my death flag my being her friend.

"Umm blair ..... ofcourse you can"

"Lets go blair, im on my way to fathers room, and i will say that you want to learn archery and swordsmanship to accompany me."

"Ok natalie thank you very much."

*knock.. knock ... knock..

"Father were here."

"You may enter now my dear."

"You may sit my dear."

"Oh by the way why are you here blair."

"Umm father blair wants too join in my archery and swordsmanship
Class so that she can accompany me
And we can spend more time together father."

"Oh ok natalie blair can join in your classes just be carefull."

"Ok father."They both said

"So father why did you call me her."

"Umm natalie i call you to tell when your classes starts and your schedule."

"Umm ok father.."

"So your tutor will be mr.Genikus."

"Father mr.Genikus is the general rigth??"

"Yes natalie it is the general,i hire him to teach you because i heard that he is the best swordsman in the kingdom and you know i only wants the best for my children."

"Ok father is that all?"

"Yes dear you may go now."

"Ok father."

"Oh wait i nearly forgot but your brother and his friend will join your classes too and not only that the son of the general and the crown prince will join too, is it ok
to you dear??"

What the ..... all the capture targets will join im doom, oh well i can't do anything besides this is my chance too
be there friend so that they will not kill me in the future, thats it!! what a brilliant idea,im a genius.

"Ofcourse father they may join and i wil be very happy if they will join my classes."
(no no no i dont want to die)

"Ok you may go now."

"Ok father."

After we left fathers room i went straight to my room i felt exhausted by what i heard, tomorrow i will meet  all the capture targets and i need to prepare my self to the worst thing might happen.

Finally im done ok ok its still short i know but its more longer than before now it has 812 words so by the way most of the surname of the main character are base on greek work like genikus it means general so thats all thankyou byee....