9-Familiar

Natalie's Pov:

Its been half a year since the accident happen i recover my strength and still pretending to have amnesia.

Many things happen during that time like kyle and blair got more closer even if i knew it will happen why do i feel pain inside my chest ughh because that brat did not deserve kyle but theres nothing i can do then after that kyle leave because his father will gonna send him to his grandfather to enhanced his ability,and me and other capture target got more closer and i got more closer to jen too, just like gio give more tips in using sword and i gave him some tips about archery in exchange of the tips that he gave to me while me and zen got a little bit closer i got use to his teasing or sometimes harmless prank and sometimes i gave him a taste of his own medicine while me and jen got more closer she realy understand me and she is the only one i consider as a true friend except from my family and the capture target.

Since i manage recover my strength i decided to continue my secret training in the forest even if kyle wasn't there anymore and to avoid suspicion espescially on blair i decided to go in the forest on midnight and i will go back to the mansion before the sun has rise and with that i dont need to use illusion magic from liam since the guard are lowering there guard on night time.

And i get to use for this hobby and i do it every single day and it continue for almost a year, yeah now im 11 and my 12 birthday is soon.

Then this day came as usual i go to the forest for training, while i was practicing my sword i heard a growl it sound like a hungry wolf but the growl is a little bit softer than usual hungry wolf growl.

So out of curiousity i follow the sound and when i see its source i almost shout, it is a wing wolf or they also called it dragon wolf but its still a child,it has black pur,white wings and green eyes and its beautiful.

But then it felt my presence and it walk towards me,instead of me feeling scared i felt happiness and excitement
I dont know why but it felt like i meet this thing before but i could not pin point it.

Then the dragon wolf was near me
Instead of biting me it sat besides me then i felt that this creature also felt the same feeling as i felt.

Then i decided to create a huge meat to fed to the creature using my creation magic because it seems like it has not eaten for days so i gave the meat to the dragon wolf and the creature did not hesitate to take a bite then after the dragon wolf finish eating its suddenly speak and that makes me shock.

Whats your name child?

Uhmm i-im na-natalie

Then it ask me something.

Child give me a name.

Then i remember, to form a contract to any creature you need to give it a name and i also remember that natalie having a familiar especialy a dragon wolf is not part of the storyline but nevermind atleast someone will protect me when someone try to hurt me.

Then i think a good name for a while then this creature make me remember one of my friend zack so i decided to name him zack.

Zack, Zack is your name.

Very well child i like it.

Then it suddenly transform to a child about my age he has a little bruise in his face so i decided to creat bandade
Using my creation magic and use it to cover his bruise.

Then it suddenly transform to a child about my age he has a little bruise in his face so i decided to creat bandadeUsing my creation magic and use it to cover his bruise

Then he explain the contract to me and he also explain what things his capable of doing.

Child havinv a contract to a creature will allow you to be more powerful and if the contractor die the familiar also die because the familiar gets its mana on the contractor but if the familiar die the contractor will stay alive,pretty unfair right?

I nodded.

So child what attributes can you use?

Uhmm i have fire,ice and creation.

Ok child now i can use creation magic cause you can use it by the i can use all the attributes except for rare one's but now i can use one of the legendary magic.

Ok.

Then he continue explaining.

Child i can transform to any creature i want and im very strong and very fast i can feel if someone was near us.

I nodded.

Then he ask me some question.

Child may i call you to natalie?

Sure zack.

Lets go back before the sun rise and i have think for a perfect excuse on how i meet you.

He nodded and he transform to his original form.

Natalie ride on to my back it will be faster if you do and just tell me where the dirrection is.

Ok thanks.

I ride on it and it feel awesome i can see the whole place, then we reach our mansion, i already explain to him what my plan is.

Then we go to my room and wait until morning comes.

Then before everyone wake up me and zack go to the garden and wait for my parents to arrive.

When the arrive i explain how i got the familliar dragon wolf and its ability.

Mom dad i wake up early and i go to the garden when i saw a hungry dragon wolf i decided to create a huge meat for the dragon wolf to eat after he eat he ask me to give him a name and so did i, thats how i form contract to the dragon wolf mom and dad.

Ok natalie i will tell this to the king and ask him to keep it a secret is that ok?

Yes father and it can talk to and transform into human form so you can pretend to addopt it and it will acompany me to the academy

My father nodded and the dragon wolf transform into human form
My father explain everything to my sibling and they said they keep it a secret but i see jelousy on blair eyes.

My father said that he already inform the king about the situation and the king agree after that father tell me that from now on zack's name will be
Zack Evan Alistair i nodded and tell zack about it.

Uhmm zack.

Yeah natalie what is it.

Uhmm from now on your name will be Zack Evan Alistair, is that ok?

Of course natalie.

Then me and zack talk and i feel comfortable on his side its like i meet him somewhere but i can tell where it is.

So guys i decided to upload today cause its boring, its pretty short it consist 1163 words so thats all i may upload later if im not feeling lazy and thank you for the 160 reads byeee.