15-Evegenis Yearly Ball

Natalie's pov:

'Its been half a year since the hunting competion end and kyle and i never talk since that time, whenever we met accidentaly in the campus he just passed by ignoring me,but the strange thing is he did not bother to cancel our engagemet.'

'And our 1st year on the academy will end soon and the academy usually held a ball every year to celebrate the end of the school year.'

Third Persons pov:

'Kyle ignore natalie not because he hate her nor he loves blair  its because he wanted to pay his debt to the person who save his life and he misunderstood that the person is blair.'(it is because of the stupid hair tie)

'Kyle and blair are walking in the garden when blair talks about what dress and accesories she should wear on the ball'

Then kyle suggest something.

" blair, wear the necklace that i gave to you."

"Huh..what!" Blair was dumbfounded.

"Remember back then we were young i gave you a necklace with a golden gem in it when i was suppose to leave and you gave me a hair tie in exchange."

"Yeah, right." She just understans it now.

"Uhmm kyle i lost the necklace somewhere im really sorry, i know its important to you im really sorry." Then she fake cried.

"Its alright i understand."

Then kyle comforted blair for a little bit and they go to there dorm.

Blair's pov:

Im really lucky that i followed natalie that time cause its the reason that kyle mistook me to be his savior just because of that stupid her tie haha now im gonna make kyle fall in love with me and ruined my stupid twin sister.

Natalie's Pov:

I was walking towards the dorm when i saw blair and kyle talking, i want to know  what are they talking about, i hide at the place that they cant see me, then i heard there conversation, so the reason why blair and kyle are together cause he thinks that blair is the one who save him, luckily i had the necklace, i know some mistakes too if i just said to liam that change my eye color to any color except black and if i only did not give the hair tie to kyle not any of this will  happen but i have a perfect plan for that.

The day has finally arrived, the ball will start tonight i have only a few hours to prepare for the ball and for my plan.  I already pick a dark blue dress and the accesory that im gonna wear was the necklace that kyle has given back when we were young at the forest and i will ask zack to evesdrop with kyle when me and blair talk i know that, that 2 face girl will try to get my necklace.

Im  ready to go to the ball when i enter the ballroom i could not see kyle but i think zack was with him.

Blair was talking to her so called friends when the teacher said that the fire works will start soon so they need to go to the garden only me and blair are left in the  ball room i think zack is hiding somewhere with kyle.

"Natalie!"

"What!"

"Give me that necklace."

"Why should i?"

"Cause thats mine!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, i accidentaly put it on your drawer back then when we where young."

"Do you think i will believe you after what you have done"

"You bitch!!"

"This necklace is mine and im the one who save kyle back then in the forrest."

"Yeah your the one who save him but he thinks its me because of the stupid hair tie i gave to you."

"And your supposed to die back then when i push you to stairs!!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah now i will kill you!!"

Third Person's Pov:

That bitch is trying to kill me now, great she is making a spear made of light magic and she will throw it at me any time soon so i decided to make a shield using my magic but its taking to long blair was ready to attack me, i close my eyes and waiting
To feel the pain from the spear but i nothing happen when i open my eyes i saw kyle with bloody body then blair running. I quickly hold his body his still conscious and mumble something.

"Im s-sorry."

"Kyle i forgive you just stay alive dont dare to leave me jerk."

Kyle started to close his eyes and lost his consciousness

"Kyle wake up! I never say that i love you, please wake up."

Third Person Pov:

Natalie sob and zack let natalie ride to his dragon wolf  form with kyle still unconscious. Zack bring natalie and injured kyle to the palace. When the maids and butler saw them they panicked but prepare a room for them and they imediately called the best doctor for the crown prince.

Yeah its still short but sorry im lazy  and 3 more chapter before this book ends but dont worry i will make many twist as i can by the way it consist of 835 words yeah thats all bye bye.