12-Evegenis Academy

Since i already finish writing 3 chapters i decided to upload it early,
And this is the last part of the 3 chapter hope you can read it all also im not gonna upload tomorrow since i already upload 3 chapters today, maybe i upload on sunday yeah thats all bye.

Natalie's Pov:

After the long trip we finally arrived at the Academy, and its currently 1 o'clock now, the academy is pretty huge and it is also beautiful.

Some staff guide us to our dormitory
Which is 2 storey building and there were also a cafeteria near our dormitory most likely a restaurant.

After the staff show us our dormitory which is in the 2nd floor,the staff gave us our dorm key, me and zack had each key to our room.

our room is quite big for 2 people, we had a living room and dining room then the kitchen and 1 big room with 2 beds and 2 table and chair it also had a 2 big closet then we also had 2 bathroom, our dormitory is more likely a house.

Then me and zack started unpacking,
It is already 3 o'clock when we finish unpacking, we are both hungry so we decided to eat at the cafeteria since we both did not eat lunch,the cafeteria is pretty big and also had a 2nd floor.

We choose to sat a table on the 2nd floor, the second floor has a great view you can see almost the whole academy, i order some fried chicken with salad as a side dish and a chocolate flan as the dessert and orange juice as my drink, while zack order some steak with some steam vegetable and he order some brownies for dessert and lemonade as his drink.

The food is delicious its like were eating at a 5 star restaurant even if its just a cafeteria, so we can say that we both enjoy our meal with the refreshing view.

After we finish eating we decided to roam at the academy since its still 4 o'clock we still have a lot of time.

The building in this academy is pretty big and its design is so beautiful then it has a court and also had a huge field then it also had a huge hall,then it also has a ball room
And theater room and we had a huge library then we have some pool and the most beautiful part of the academy is its garden it so beautiful
It has so many kind of flowers with various color, the flowers are zinnia, lily, lavender, rose and many other types of flowers not to mention its beautiful tree, there are also a tree there more likely a cherry blossoms but has rainbow color leaves.

After roaming at the academy we decided to go back at our dorm.
Its already 6 in the evening, zack was lying on his bed while i read books.

Its already 8 o'clock and we decided to have our dinner at the cafeteria.

As usual we sat at the table on the second floor because of its beautuful views and we can see the garden with its shining star like lanter. Then the waiter has come and i order some pasta with some bread more likely a pizza and some chocolate cake with a chocolate shake then zack also order some pasta with some chicken fillet then as his dessert he order some pudding and a milk shake for his drink.

After we finish eating we decided to go back to our dorm when we bump on to the twins we greeted eachother then we go back to our dorm.

I need to sleep early for the opening ceremony that was taking place on the huge school hall at 6 on the morning gosh so early but we cant do anything about it just accept it.

So now this is a short chapter that is introducing the academy yeah im being lazy sorry about that heheh and by the way it consist of 700 words thankyou very much byee.