13- Opening Ceremony

Natalie's Pov:

I wake up super early it is about 3:30 in the morning, i cant sleep now so i decided to read some books then after an hour has past i decided to take a bath then i wear my uniform its a skirt then shirt with a tie and blue blazer. Then i decided to make a bun out of my long hair, i decided to look into the mirror then i look pretty
After looking at the mirror i decided to wake zack even if its still early.

"Zack wake up."

"What?"

"Wake up you sleepy head."

"Go away let me sleep."

"Ok if thats what you want, im gonna left you now the ceremony will starting soon." I lied hehe.

Then he rushed into the bathroom then after 5 minuites he is already finish, im doomed hehe.

Then when we go out zack saw the sky and he realize that i tricked him hehe.

"Natalie why did you lie."

"Umm so that you could get up on the bed, sleepy head."

"Ughh natalie you destroy my wonderful sleep, and my wonderful dream."

"Uhh sorry so whats your dream about?"

"Its about roselyn and you destroy it."

"Uhmm im really sorry, uhmm its still early so we can go to the cafeteria and eat breakfast."

"Ok fine, but dont ruined my sleep again natalie."

"Yeah yeah sleepy head."

"Dont call me that natalie."

"Ok fine."

Then we finally go to the cafeteria, as ussual we sat at the table on the second floor, the waiter has arrived to get our order.

"Uhmm i want some eggs with bacon then some chocolate muffin with chocolate milk."

" then i want some omelette with bacon then a french toast with a glass of milk."

After the waiter get our order then she leave.

While we wait for our order to arrive,
We talk while watching the sun that rise.

Then our order has arrived, then we eat and after we finish our wonderful meal we leave for the ceremony.

Then we go to the school hall, there where only few student sitting cause its still early, me and zack decided to
Seat at the front.

After a few minuites kyle, blair and the others has arrived.

They spotted us and decided to seat with us,i sat beside zack then kyle sat beside me then beside him is blair then my brother then his bestfriend then gio then her sister then jen.

Then the hidden capture targets and her sisters sat on the other side of the hall. After the ceremony has ended, they gave us some time to roam at the academy before the classes start but me and zack dont need to roam the academy anymore because we already did it yesterday so we find our classes.

we have four classes which is math, history, swordsmanship and archery lasly magic class.

Me and zack has the same classes cause he is my familiar and my bodyguard as well.

In my 1st classes all the main characters including the side character are my classmate which is in history class in my second classes zack is the my only classmate while blair is with kyle which is in match subject then my classmate in the 3rd classes is all the capture targets including the hidden one which is in archery and swordsmanship then finally my classmate in the magic classes is gia,jen and the twins.
And all our teacher is pretty great there kind but there is a possibility that they will become strict when they needed to be one.
Then we will have our lunch after 2 classes.

After a tiring day i just lay on my bed and rest for a minuite before i eat dinner on the cafeteria. By the way there are many cafeteria in the academy and zack and i had decided to visit it when we have free time, yey food finaly!

Uhmm im pretty bored so i decided to write a chapter and upload it early yeah its pretty short cause im lazy hehe sorry about that by the way it consist of 600 words yeah very short by the way thankyou for 300 views i appriciate it and bye bye..