1-Introduction

After a few minuites of thinking i finnaly realize that im in the body of Precious Natalie alistair daughter of the duke and twin sister of the heroine blair jasmine alistair.

Natalie's parent does not pay much attention to her, because she has a bratty attitude and also had low mana to use her fire magic and water magic so they just spoil her. They give there attention to blair  her twin sister who has high mana and also had 3 kinds of magic.  the fire magic,water magic and special light magic.

There are 3 types of magic common special and rare.

Common magic
Fire
Earth
Water
Air

Special magic
Illusion
Poison
Teleportation
Thunder
Ice
Space and time
Light
Dark

Rare magic
Creation
Destruction

So even natalie had 2 magic its still useless because she has low mana
The commoner usually had 1 magic
Noble had 2 magic and the person who has 3 magic is a genius
Natalie also suck in academic
But there is one thing she is good at,
It is  swordmanship and archery
But when  the capture targets kill her it became useless because they use magic againts her.

The truth is no one really care for natalie except her brother
Dan Liam Alistair who knows
The true personality of her and the one who understand her the most unfortunately her brother was not strong enough to protect her.

So now im Precious Natalie Alistair the villainess of the love you truthfully and now i will try to change natalie's fate and had a happily ever after.

It is a coincident that i use to be a spoild brat before and now im living on the body of a spoild brat.

I stand up and observe the place my room is so big i had giant bed that can let 4 people sleep,i had a huge bathroom that is bigger than my room and my closet that is bigger than my appartment and had so many beautifull dress shoes jewelry accesories and so much more i look to the huge mirror and saw a 5 year old girl who has long blonde hair a red eyes,soft skin and red lips. natalie is so beautiful

After looking at the mirror i realize that natalie is still sweet and kind girl because she is still 5 years old

Natalie became spoild brat when she became 7. Because when a child became 7 they will go to the magic well in the palace and pour some mana to the well and u will know if you have high,low or average mana and you will also know your magic  because it will appear in the well. Because she has low mana and can't use her magic  her parent did not pay much attention towards her anymore unlike her sister who had high mana and 3 kinds of magic, there parents attention is much focus to her twin sister.

Because of that natalie became spoild brat and childish she bully her sister because she is jealous to her.

So now i decided not to be spoild brat and not bully blair to avoid my death.

When im about to close my eyes somebody knock on the door and enter i see child who is about my age and almost look like me but she has a little bit dark hair blonde color and has a black eyes.

I think it is blair my twin sister i will be her friend and i will be always in her good side.

After she enter she ask if we could play.

"Allie can we play?"

She said with a soft voice.

And o i forgot to tell that blair and natalie are friends when they are child it change when they turn 7 because natalie is jealous towards her sister.
A
And blair use to call natalie as allie.

Well its a good opportunity to be close to blair and be in her good side.

"Sure blair lets play any game you want."

"Thank you allie lets go."

After that me and blair get more closer and i discover that blair love sweet like i do so i will make sweet for her and my family thats all.

So its 700 words but still short ill make sure to make it long next time
And all picture are not mine credit to the right owner and to google and pinterest thankyou thats all