10-The Royal Celebration

Since i already finish writing 3 chapters i decided to upload it early,
And this is the 1st part of the 3 chapter hope you can read it all also im not gonna upload tomorrow since i already upload 3 chapters today, maybe i upload on sunday yeah thats all bye.

Zack Pov:

When i die i reincarnated in this world with my past memory not as human but a mythical creature  my mother said that everything that happen in life, has its own purpose,i was roaming in the forest for food i growl softly because of hunger when i feel a presence of a human its a young girl it felt like i met her before but i cant remember where i approach her and sat beside her she create a huge meat using her magic and i did not hesitate to eat the meat because of hunger, after i finish eating i decided to be her familiar because im comfortable being on her side and  she is the 1st human in this world im comfortable being with.

Then i ask her to give me a name and he gave zack as my name, im very happy because its same name i have in my past life, i agree and explain everything.

After explaining everything, she said that we need to go back then i transform to my dragon wolf form and let her ride at my back i can tell that she felt amaze while riding in my back.

Then she tell me her plan on how where we going to tell her parents about me.

The plan got successful then his father decided to keep me secret  so he addopt me so i can protect natalie without people knowing that im a dragon wolf when we go to the Evgenis Academy, then he make my name Zack Evan Alistair, now 3 years has passed and natalie reminded me of someone but lets just ignore it by the way natalie's fiancè is going back soon and the decided to celebrate it by having a ball in the palace, and now i know the purpose of me being here, im here for natalie, im here to protect her and make sure she is happy, she is the reason why im here.

Third Person Pov:

Natalie's mother tell the made to call natalie because she had something important to say, natalie rush towards her mother, then her mother announce that his fiancè will go back soon and there family will attend the ball, natalie's mother tell natalie to get ready.

Natalie's Pov

When i heard the news i rush towards my room to prepare my self, im excited to see him mother said that the ball will be on the day after tomorrow so i still have time to give him some gift, i have a perfect gift for him now all i need to do is to call zack
To acompany me in the market and i think i will buy some suit for zack so that he can use it during the ball.

*knock*knock*knock*

Zack are in there?

Yes natalie im here, you may enter

Natalie enter the room and ask zack if he could acompany her zack immediately agree and they ride to the carriege.

Natalie and zack talk during the trip.

Uhmm natalie why do you want to go to the city??

Uhmm i want to buy a silk i will make a handkerchief for kyle.

Oh ok i see.

And i will buy you a suit for the ball.

Natalie b-but

No buts.

Zack sight showing defeat.

Natalie and zack roam on the market and spotted the perfect silk and suit after that they came back to the mansion and natalie started embroidering the silk to make a handkerchief.