6-Engagement

Prince kyle Pov:

My personal maid wake me up early cause today is the birthday of blair and natalie or basically the twins and
The ceremony will also happen today.

While im preparing im thinking if the
Twin are like any noble child that act like a brat or lets hope that 1 of the twins dont act like that.

As the party started some the adults are talking to there friend or buisiness partner some of them are sitting on the table chilling, and some are enjoying the buffet.
And the noble child are chichatting and gossiping about something,
Some of them are eating and some of
Them are bothering me and my friend gio, he is also my personal guard. Gio and i are enjoying the party but this little girls are bothering
Us some are flirting with us the heck!!

After a few hours they finally stop bothering us, i want to take a walk alone i said to gio then i walk towards the garden to take some fresh air and to enjoy the scenery.

But when i arrive i see a girl chilling
On the garden then i ask her, i said what are you doing her and she reply that she is resting and enjoying the scenery the she ask me back she said
You what are you doing her and i said taking a walk cause the castle is boring.

After that she asked me if I want some snacks,I remember that I didn't eat much because some girls are bothering me and and my friend so  I didn't hesitate to grab some of her snacks then say I say something that I didn't expect, I asked her what is the feeling about having a mother then she said  when having a mother you'll feel like someone love you someone cared for you and someone is worrying about you while she is saying that words, I didn't notice that  I'm crying when she see me crying she hug me and Pat my back, while she's doing that I feel something warm just like the hug of a mother that I didn't experience for a long time after that We Chat about something then  I asked her name and she said her name is Natalie and I said that's my name is Kyle then after some time of chatting, we leave and go to the ceremony.

Then the ceremony start some of the novels I finally finished then it's my turn, when I put my hand in the well the the well glow so bright then the priest announce that I have a high Mana then the well show three magic atributes which are common wind Magic, special Thunder Magic and finally the rare destruction magic
After the priest announce my magic it's the twins turn after blair finish i see natalie on the stage, she put her hand on the well and it glow so bright
Then the priest announce that she has a high mana then the well show fire ice and creation magic after the priest announce all of the visitor leave.

After the visitors leave i dirrectly go to my room, then i decided that i will ask father to engage me to natalie and cancel the engagement to some noble girl i dont know her name because father did not told me.

Then its finally morning, after preparing my  self i go to see my father, when i knock to the door he said you may enter the i enter then he ask me why are you here the i said im here to request something then he ask what is it then i said  that cancel my engagement and engageme to lady natalie, after i said that words father laught then he said that im already engage to natalie and all we need to do is announce it on the public to comfirm it, when i her that words my heart is bursting with happiness.

Then i decided to visit natalie in her home.

When i arrive at natalie's home i told
Her parents that im here to visit natalie or we should call her my fiancèe then i ask them where i could see her and they said she is currently training in the training ground, when i heard what they say i felt amused towards her then they show me the dirrection of the training ground.

When im on my way there i saw a girl in a training suit she look like natalie but has a little bit difference,
Then when she saw me she greeted me and we talk for some minuites then after that i continue walking to the training ground.

Then i see natalie she is holding a bow and aiming for the bulls eye and then the arrow exactly go in the bulls eye
Then i clap and when she saw me she approach me and ask what are you doing her then i said im here to see my fiancèe then she drag me to the garden and we talk for quite some time.

Natalie's pov:

While i was practicing archery and aming for the bulls eye and the arrow exactly go to the bulls eye i heard some clap and when i  turn my head i saw the prince then i approach him and ask what are you doing here he said that he is here to see me,then i hold his hand and drag him towards the garden and then we talk for a while and he said that he is here to tell me that we are engage and his father will about to announce that on public.  Then i said ok i understand.

After the king has announce our engagement many noble child approach me to be in my good  side because they i will be the future queen hehe to bad im not.
Then my lesson about becoming queen already start hmm what a drag.

And the prince and blair already met and there getting along as i expected but why do i feel my heart is in pain while seing them together uhmm its just probably nothing i will let them do what they want, but sometimes kyle approach me and spend time with me i feel like im in heaven while being on his side even if i know that me and him are not for each other but just let me enjoy this moment.

The others are getting along too and me and jen are close now and she became blair's friend too but jen is more closer to me.

So guys this chapter is more shorter than the last one im sorry guys im out of idea but i promise that i make the next chapter longer than this one by the way it consist of 1110 words and thankyou for 50 views i make sure that i make this story more interesting thats all bye.