7-Secret Meeting

Now 3 years has passed and im already 10 years old and currently celebrating my 10th birthday.

For the passed 3 years manything happens just like the stupid prince visit me every single chance he has and my training in swordsmanship and archery are worth it and jen and i became match closer and blair is clingging to kyle but somehow i feel iritated but luckily kyle didn't fell in her trap. And because of our training i became friend with them finally chance to avoid my doom ending
And by the way kyle give her a golden silver hair tie for her birthday for me its fine its just a hair tie.

And Now back to the reality,  now were currently giving gifts i gave blair a gold necklace with rose design on it in exchange he gave the hair tie that the prince gave him my mother gave us a horse so we can practice horse riding while my father gave blair a beuatiful dress and he gave me  a sword which can transform to a bracelet while liam gave blair a necklace too but its silver and had diamond design on it and he gave me
A necklace that can transform to a bow with unlimited arrow.

All there gifts are useful then my friend jen give me a roselike eyepatch and its to beautiful and zen gave me a beautiful hoodie while gio gave me a silver gold choker while kyle give me  silver ring with a gem that color like his eyes.

Now i want to practice my swordsmanship and archery in hunting. The perfect place was in the forest but the problem is my parents they wont allowed me to go there because its to dangerous so i need my brother's help.

I ask liam to use illusion magic to change my eye color into black but he said that he can only change one because his power is not strong enough and i nodded because i had eye patch.

Then when liam change my eye color i thank him and rush into my room.

I tie my hair using the hair tie that blair gave me and i wear the hood and i patch but i left all the accesories that they give to me except the weapons that transform in accesories.

So i grab my horse and went out to the mansion no one suspect that i leave thr mansion.

Then i kill the wild animals there that dare to attack me using my magic and 
Talents toward swordsmanship and archery.  Its  quite fun  and its continue  for a while.

Then  while im practicing in the forest i heard a growl and a voice asking for help

Help!!
Help!!
Please help me!!

Then i imediately follow the voice then i see kyle he is wearing a hood but i can still recognize him the wolf were approaching him and nearly bite him when i rush toward the wolf and kill him using my sword.

I hope that he would not recognize me. And he ask me my na

Umm whats your name.

Now im happy that he could not recognize me now what name should i tell him cause i could not tell my name

Uhmm im ..... sakura yeah sakura.

Ok now i am kyle, from this day lets be friend.

Ok

Then we shake hands.

From that they on we use to see each other and practice magic and swords manship together but i only tell him that i only have fire magic.

Until one day blair was suspicious about me and she followed me but i didn't notice her.

When i meet kyle  he look sad  then he remove his hood so did i, but i was stupid to let him see my hair tie now he would think that im blair but that i didn't realize it that time.

Umm sakura i think its the last time i would see you because i need to go on my grandfather to practice more i hope you wont forget me.

Ok im happy that when you get back you will became stronger, ofcourse i wont forget you and i will cherish our memory together.

Thank you very much im happy to hear that.

Then he pull something out of his pocket it is a silver necklace with gold gem just like his eyes.

Oh here wear it its my gift to you so you can remember me where ever you go.

Thankyou very much kyle but i dont have anything to give you except this hair tie please accept it in exchange of the gift you give me so that you will remember me too when ever you go.

Ok i will take care of this.

Then we hug each other and say our good bye.

Then i dirrectly  go our mansion and hide the necklace on somewhere that no one could see then i hide my hood and eye patch in my closet and the ilussion magic is gone because it will only exist for 4 hours.

Then someone knock on the door and its blair.

Uhmm  blair why are you here.

Uhmm alie i have something to tell you and its important so please listen to me.

Ok blair you can tell me now i promise that i listen to every single word you say.

Thank you alie but can we talk somewhere because i will tell you something important so that lets make sure that no one would here our conversation.

Uhmm ok blair so where should we talk.

Alie im glad that you understand me so please follow me

Ok blair.

Then  i follow her and she bring me in the hall which is near the stair.

Allie where here.

Ok blair so what do you want to say.

Uhmm please alie i know what your doing i see you meeting with kyle in secret and i see how happy kyle is to be with you and you know you did not deserve his love im better than you, you stupid witch.

Then she walks toward me.

Blair what do you mean, your just jelous so dont let your jelousy eat you blair.

You know why im being like this its because of you alie you get the love of my life which is kyle so now you deserve to die!!

Then she push me and i fell onto the stairs i felt pain going through my body then my vission got blurry and thats how i lost my consciousness towards the hand of my own sister.

So guys thankyou for the 100 views and as a thankyou gift i decided to release a chapter for today because you give me a motivation and i know its a little bit short which  consist of 1100words and if im not feeling lazy i will release the next chapter today or maybe tomorrow thats all thankyou very much bye.