17-Sacrifice

Blair's pov:

After i hit kyle accidentaly with my spear made with light magic i decided to run cause i know that im doomed i hide to my close friend and i want to take revenge on natalie because of her kyle was hurt if only she died back then i pushed her to the stairs nothing will gonna happen, now im planning my revenge for her i hire some elite assasin to ambush her on the forest when she decided to take a walk cause i know that she love to take a walk on the forrest and to make sure she is gonna die i will go with the assasin my self everyday we wait for her to take a walk but she never take a walk.

Now its been 2 months since we plan to ambush her and then she finaly decided to take a walk but she is with zack but no worries zack looks pale so
I dont think he can fight natalie will finaly die with her stupid familliar.

Natalie's pov:

Zack and i was walking to the forest when zack feel some presence then we decided to run and then after a few minuites of running we reach the cliff then blair and her assasin showed up i did not bring my sword and zack is in bad condition because he use a high amount of mana on healing kyle.

So i decided to make a sword out of ice and we decide to fight the enemy zack use earth magic cause it is only element that needed low mana.

While im fightint some assasin blair use her light spear and i can smell some poison on it and she will throw it to me when zack cover me and the spear hit him in the shoulder.

Out of anger i launch a ice to the ground and freeze all the enemie's feet including blair then i stab them in the heart but i did not stab blair i burn her using my fire magic then i push her to the cliff.

Then i rush to see the injured zack the poison already spread in his body and he will die anytime soon.

"N-Natalie im sorry, im leaving y-you now."

"Its fine zack, you may rest now
I hope you and roselyn will meet again, thankyou for your sacrifice my dear friend, good bye.

Third persons pov:

Zack close his eyes and natalie carry the lifeless body of her friend.

Huhuhuh zack die but dont worry
I do something about it hehehe yeah its looks liek this book will be finish today i will write the last chapter soon and by the way it consist of 400+ words yeah thats all bye bye