chapter one

❃ • · ╌───────╌ · • ❃

        "But I wanted a baby brother!"

        A child cried as he sees his young baby sister in the arms of his mother, the child with messy brown hair was wailing with crocodile tears falling from his eyes as his chubby cheeks would puff as he tried to prevent his voice from cracking anymore. His mother let out a small chuckle while cradling the young [h/c] baby in her arms as his father patted his son's hair with affection and care, he was trying to say something to make Tooru calmed down, but that didn't work.

        "But you have a baby sister, isn't that fun?" 

        "No! I wanted a baby brother I already have a sister," Tooru Oikawa was the kid's name, and the baby girl is named [Name], the youngest member of the Oikawa household. Still crying and might I add loudly, the youngest member of the family began to cry as well, Tooru got quiet as he heard her, both parents were silent as well, relief as they thought their only son might have taking consideration once he heard his sister but they were wrong, so, so wrong because as soon as it passed one minute to be exact, Tooru began to cry once again, but now it was a hilarious sight to see and hear on what he said next.

        "Why are you crying?! I should be the one crying, not you!" 

        The rest of that day, the two youngest children of the Oikawa Household were crying, [Name] because of the loud noises and Tooru because he thought his little sister was competing with him to see who is the loudest.

        That's how it went until Tooru was eleven, he was playing outside with Hajime Iwaizumi or as he likes to call him 'Iwa-chan' they were playing volleyball at the park near the Oikawa household, nothing serious, but a nine years old [Name] came to see them and play with them, or more specifically Iwaizumi, since the very first time she met him, she has a puppy crush with her brother's friend. Ever since he discovered what was happening he would brush it away and snort, believing that his friend would never fell for his sister, until today. The way Iwaizumi petted her hair and messed it up made him froze, and the cherry on top was how happy they looked together trying to catch bugs while he practices with his volleyball. 

        Tooru thought that he was jealous of how [Nane] was spending so much time with his friend, at least that was the feeling he got seeing them. But he was wrong, especially when Iwaizumi said he wished he had a little sister like his, boy did Tooru got triggered.

        "I can be your sister just like how I am with Tooru!"

        Nope. That's not how things work. The older Oikawa dragged his younger sister towards their house, as she whined and waved goodbye at Iwaizumi, Tooru was pouting with a snarl on his young face. Once they got home, Tooru locked the doors and went to the living room, being as noisy as possible with his tiny footsteps, he threw himself on the sofa with crossed arms and stayed there for the rest of the day. He didn't want to admit he was jealous that his best friend treated his sister better than he has ever done.

        Ever since his discovery, he has tried to do the best he could get along with his little sister. Yet it was difficult since after he was being nice to her, he would snarl at her or snort at everything and anything she said. Unknown to him [Name] would bite her tongue to prevent herself from looking sad in front of him. She has given him chances, many, but every time she believed that the cold aura has gone away, the next second came back, she was tired so he would respond to him with the same snarl, making the cold aura stronger.