Vol 1 Ch 2: Identity change and 6 years later

" where are we going Grampa Ozpin." Jaune said to Ozpin as they were walking down the hall."

" Well, you will be staying with us so we are bringing you to your new room." as Glynda said to Jaune making Jaune smile."

" wow thank you, Auntie," Jaune said to Glynda with a cute expression making Glynda's heart Skip a beat. hearing him call her auntie made her smile as she pinches Jaune's cheek."

"you're such a sweetheart. and you know that." Glynda said to Jaune while still pinching his cheek making his face red."

" while Glynda was still adoring the young prince. Ozpin can't help but chuckle at what he was seeing. Ozpin knew Glynda as a Coldhearted person and seeing her doing this to the young prince made him chuckle while hiding it Behind his mug."

" After that, they continued walking down the hall and stopping right in front of a wooden door." 

" Well, this is your room where you will be staying Jaune." Ozpin said as Glynda open the door to his new room."

" The Room was perfect for one person to stay as it had a bed with compartments at the bottom for storing clothes of the room right at the corner of the room near the window."

" Beside it was a desk with hanging shelves at the top of it."

( imagine this is
Jaune's Room. )

" Jaune went inside his new room before turning to Ozpin and Glynda saying

" Jaune went inside his new room before turning to Ozpin and Glynda saying."

" Thank you very much Uncle Ozpin and Auntie Glynda." he said to them making them smile."

" Ozpin nodded then said to him before leaving with Glynda. He said"now then you should be tired because of all the walking. now you should get some rest and tomorrow will be your big day." Ozpin said as Jaune was confused by what he means by" tomorrow will be your big day?"

" Jaune ask Ozpin what he was talking about of a tomorrow. as Ozpin replied to him and said."

" tomorrow we will train you how to protect yourself from any harm and enroll you at my school if you're old enough." Ozpin said to Jaune making him excited."

" But there's one problem." Ozpin said making Jaune confused about what is this one problem."

" you have to go to a combat school and graduate there in order to enroll in my school BUT." as Ozpin said to Jaune while pointing him with his finger."

" you are a prince. and if we enroll you in any of Vale's combat schools. this will make you appear on news and this will attract people and suitor across Vale. even the people that tried to kill you will see this and will continue to track you down and finish the job." Ozpin said as Jaune look down looking down."

" but don't worry," Ozpin said as Jaune looked up with hope in order to get stronger. Ozpin smiled and said." we will train you for the next 5 years and 1 year of preparation and we will be using forged transcripts for you to attend my school." Ozpin said to Jaune as Glynda nodded." but we will change your last name from Arc to Arcon." Said Ozpin as Jaune asked why they are going to change his last name?"