Vol 1 Ch 15: Where am I?

hey, guys gotta say that I'm gonna try using this new writing style. let me know if is good or bad. if it is bad let me know and ill go back to how I write it and sorry for the late update.

and there will be a big announcement at the end so stay tuned see you at the bottom. 

( After the Fight with Sun )

" Jaune was currently in critical condition as the paramedics were trying there best on keeping Jaune Alive."

" his heart had stopped for more than 3 minutes as some of the paramedics were pumping their Aura to him."

Paramedic 1: WHAT ARE HIS STATUS!

Paramedic 2: Not looking well, sir.

 Paramedic 1: Right, How about his Aura?

" as one of the Paramedics looked at the scroll as their eyes widen, the Bar was going down fast even if they where pumping Aura to Jaune, it was useless."

Paramedic 3: STILL DRAINING! FAST! WE NEED TO HEAD TO THE MEDICAL BAY AND QUICK!

" RIGHT!" they said at the same time as they went full throttle and headed to the Medical bay.

( Time Skip )( At the Medical Bay )

" The paramedics finally got to the Medical bay as they lay Jaune down on the bed and took off his uniform as one of them got the defibrillators and charged it."

paramedic 3: Ok power output is on 50%.

" as he placed it on Jaune's Chest and Screamed."

" CLEAR!." as Jaune's body jump up but still no pulse as one of the Paramedics said."

Paramedic 1: It's no use. put it on the highest output.

" the paramedic said as another paramedic who was holding the defibrillator's eyes widen."

Paramedic 3: are you INSANE! If we do that the nerves will fry and He'll be..." Only to be cut off by the other paramedic who screamed at him."

Paramedic 1: JUST DO IT!

" Without hesitation, the other paramedic set the defibrillators to the highest output and screamed."

" CLEAR!" as Jaune shot up as the monitor that was monitoring his vitals was saying that his heart was pulsing and was now stable."

Paramedic 1: Ok its over, he's now stable.

" as the Paramedic said as he was sweating his ass off thinking that putting it in the highest output will work

paramedic 2: now we have to report to the office and brief them in on what happened.

Paramedic 3: But who will guard the kid?

???: I will.

"an unknown voice said as the paramedics turned around to see a girl with blake hair and amber eyes identifying her as Blake Belladonna."

paramedic 1: But kid. aren't you supposed to be in class?

Blake: I was but I got permission to go here from Professor Goodwitch.

paramedic 1: Ok then.

" as they were walking towards her direction as some of them passed her as one of them stopped and turned around and said." 

Paramedic: take care of him.

" He said as he turned back around and walked away."

" Blake in the other hand nodded as she turned to Jaune as she rushed towards him and got to his side."