Vol Ch 7: Love Triangle

" Who are you." The white-haired girl said as Blake was about to talk but only to be cut off by Jaune."

" Neone?" Jaune said as tears were coming down his eyes."

" Wait you know her?." Blake said as Jaune replied." yes I know her since my childhood. her name is Neone Ace." he said as Blake had heard of the Ace family. they are the Family that Brings peace to the Faunuses and mostly know in menagerie"

" JAUNE." Neone said as she ran up to Jaune and hugged him ignoring that Blake was there looking at them."

" Blake was now pissed at the Girl who was hugging her boyfriend so Blake decided to push away Neone off Jaune."

" when that was done Blake grabbed Jaune's head and pulled it towards her chest leading his
head coming to contact with her breast making him blush as she hissed at Neone."

" Neone was angry and said." What are you doing?!" she said as Blake responded." what am I
doing? well trying to protect my Boyfriend from another girl." she said as Neone was studdering to say something to Blake."

" w-wait d-did you s-say Boyfr-friend?" Neone said as Blake responded." Yes, Jaune here is my Boyfriend." she was still hugging Jaune's head right at her chest."

" Neone Looked at Jaune said." Jaune tell me shes joking right." she said as Jaune nodded while his head was still at Blake's chest tickling her."

" Jaune that tickles," Blake said as Jaune stopped while Neone was still processing what she just heard. Her childhood friend and her first crush was taken from her."

" But Neone glared at Blake who glared back at her as she rushed towards her and grabbed Jaune by the arm and trying to pull her away from her."

" Blake already saw this coming as she grabbed Jaune's arm and started pulling as well."

" it was a tug of war for the centuries. a Girlfriend and a childhood friend fighting over him."

" Hey let go of him right this instant! his mine!" Blake said as Neone spoked back." NO, I'm not
letting him go. I was his first friend." she said as she was pulling still at Jaune's arm."

" Now Jaune was in pain trying to making the girls stop pulling his arm."

" Ahem." a voice came from the doorway getting the attention of the two girls only to find a beautiful woman with white hair and blue eyes."

" Neone it's time to go." The woman said as Neone pouted." Mom wait I'm trying to get Jaune off this thieving cat." she said as she glared at Blake who Responded." Thieving cat?! how dare you. I am Jaune's Girlfriend and what makes you think that I stole him from you." Blake said as they continue arguing."

" the woman at the doorway saw this as she was giggling at the sight before speaking up." girls enough." getting the attention of the two before Neone spoked up and said." Mom but-"

" only to be cut off by her mother." No buts. and we came here to only to speak with Nicholas not to argue." she said as Neone looked down and said." ok Mother." she walked towards her before stopping and turning to face Blake again and whispered." This is not the end." as she turned and walked away with her mother leaving Blake and Jaune alone."

" Blake let go of Jaune who was still in pain." Jaune are you ok." Blake said as he responded." yeah I'm good." Jaune said as he got up and sat next to Jaune."

" So let's better get some rest. we got a big day tomorrow. Jaune said as Blake raised her Brow and said." wait what do you mean." she said as Jaune smiled." because we're going to Arcadia academy. our new school." he said as Blake perked up."