Chapter Twenty-Two: Blake gets kidnapped

" It was now the next day as Jaune and his team were packing up their stuff as they were ready to leave."

" so everyone packed their stuff," Jaune said."

" Yup." Vanessa and Neone said as Jaune said to them." good now head to the bullhead landing zone." he said as both of them went out of the room and started walking."

" Jaune looked at Blake who was struggling at finding something, he walked up to her and said." Blake what's wrong."

" Blake turned around to face Jaune and said." It's nothing, it's just I can't find my bow anywhere."

" if you want, I can find it for you," Jaune said as Blake hooked her head." No, I can do it myself, you can go on ahead, ill catch up." Blake said reassuring Jaune that she has it under control."

" ok then, ill headfirst ok, see you there Blake." Jaune said as he took his bag and headed towards the door and closing it."

" Blake smiled at Jaune as she continued her search to find her bow as she looked all around the room."

" as she was about to lose hope, she heard a voice behind her that was so familiar to her that made her spine shiver down to the core."

" Looking for this." the voice said as Blake turned around to see her former partner and Ex Adam Taurus as he was standing at the window holding her bow with his index finger and thumb as the bow was dangling around."

" Adam..." Blake said in shock and fear as she stood there like a statue."

" Why are you here, what do you want." Blake said to Adam as he started walking towards her."

" Blake reached for her weapon but was not able to because Adam pinned her to a wall."

" Why am I here you say? well, I'm here to take you back with me." Adam said to Blake as she was still pinned to the wall by his strong grip as she looked at him with a frightened face."

( With Jaune )

" Jaune was standing with the other Arcadians as they were about to leave the Academy."

" Neone and Vanessa were standing beside him as they waited for Blake who was still at the
dorm."

" what is taking her so long." Neone said as Jaune said to her." don't worry, she's just finding her
bow, she won't take long." Jaune said as Neone signed as she started talking to Vanessa."

" Jaune on the other hand was getting worried.' why is she taking so long.' he thought as he noticed a bullhead that flew by as it hovered at the side of the dorm building where they were staying."

" Before he heard a Scream coming from the Dorm building. and that scream was too familiar to him... it was Blake's."

" Neone and Vanessa heard it too as they grew worried."

" Jaune ran over to Ebon and handed his bag to him as before why Ebon can say why is he giving his bag, Jaune bolted to the Dorm Building."

" same goes with Vanessa and Neone as they gave their bag to Emily and followed suit."

" as Jaune was running toward the Dorm Building, he thought that the bullhead that was hovering near the side of the building was a setup as he picked up the pace and headed straight to their Dorm room."

" as he got to the door to the room, he busted it down as he saw Blake and a Man in a mask holding her as Blake was struggling to break herself free from the man's grip as they boarded the bullhead."

" BLAKE!" Jaune shouted as Blake looked to see Jauna as she shouted his name for help." JAUNE HELP ME!" as she cried out to him."

" and that, Jaune started running towards her only to stop by a bullet hitting the floor in front of him."

" he looked up to see another masked person holding a rifle in hand as he was pointing at him."

" but Jaune was able to identify who are they by the mask that they were wearing because those masks were too familiar to him... it was the White Fang."

" Jaune Miles Arc!" the man who was holding Blake roared at him getting his attention."

" a Filthy human like you should not be able to love a Faunus as Blake as you Humans should be bowing down to us." the man said making Jaune literally pissed at him."

" I Adam Taurus will prove otherwise That you humans are not superior BUT WE ARE!" he Roared as he began playing with Blake's Breast making her uncomfortable Making Jaune so mad as he Glared at Adam with hatred and anger while Adam looked at him with a smug face."

" and I will take Blake back with me because she deserved better than an unworthy human like you," Adan said as Jaune started to glow white as Aura was sipping out from as white outlines that resemble armor as it surrounded him."

" Adam looked at Jaune with a smug face and said to him." and if you have a problem with it, meet me at mount Glenn where we can face man to man or will I say Man to TRASH and we will see who is worthy." he said as he threw the bow that Blake was looking as the bullhead started to ascended and head straight towards mount Glenn."

" Jaune stood there silently while his aura was still sipping out from him as Neone and Vanessa came busting through as they saw Jaune just standing there."

" Jaune what happened." Neone said as Jaune said nothing as he picked up the bow and gripped it by his hand."

" Jaune tell us," Vanessa said as Jaune said nothing again before he started talking as his voice showed an angry tone."

" the White Fang, they took Blake, and they are heading straight to Mount Glenn," Jaune said making Neone and Vanessa gasp in shock."

" but." he said getting the attention of the two."

" No matter what if my life is on the line but as a Prince, I must do what I must." he said as he looked out the window and to the sky."

" Blake, just wait for me because I'm coming to get you and I promise you that Because...."

An Arc Never Goes Back On His Words...

To be Continued...

Hey guys Neon here, hope you like the chapter, and also here is a little art that I created for you Knightshade shippers out there and hope you guys like it.

And also if you want I'll be posting new art on every chapter if you guys want. Let me know by commenting on it. Thank you and bye ^-^/.