Vol 1 Ch 5: Meet the Arc Family and Cardin's Father

" Blake was still looking out of the window as she just realized that they were not landing. she turned to Jaune( her boyfriend) and said"

" Why are we not landing yet?" Blake said as Jaune smiled."  because we're on not landing here. we're landing somewhere else." Jaune said making Blake ( his Girlfriend ) raises her brow."

" Your highness, we're now approaching Arcadia Academy." the Pilot said as Blake's eyes widen."

" Arcadia Academy!? isn't that one of the most Prestigious and High-Class Academy's of all time!?." Blake said as to Jaune who nodded and turned towards the window before saying." 

" Look you can see the academy from up here," he said as Blake looked outside in awe seeing the Academy for the first time. because she only heard about the Academy from her parents because they once attended there and graduated."

" The Academy from above looked like a castle as it was built near a cliff with waterfalls surrounding it as it was built below it."

" The cliffs was terre formed to benefit the academy to it's liking and the little town above it as well."

" Because Above those cliff are little towns where student of Arcadia can go and buy and eat."

" They use the water to make power as it safe for the environment."

" Arcadia Academy is a castle or fortress is I may ask. Created with  marble and concrete with a huge tower in the middle where the headmistress reside."

( imagine this is Arcadia Academy )

" Wow." was the word that Blake manages to say as to Jaune who smiled as he looked at her like she was a child seeing things for the first time."

" Before Jaune noticed that there were Reporters standing in front of the landing pad as to the students who were standing behind them down the pathway."

" The bullhead had landed at the pad as Jaune was standing in front of the door as he was holding his bag while Blake was behind him."

" When the Bullhead doors open the two were surprised as the reporters Rushed towards Jaune and tried to interview him."

" but only to be saved by a Familiar man with Black hair and was accompanied by Knights that were in white armor trying to block the Reporters way."

" the man turned around to face Jaune and Kneeled in front of him saying." Its good to have you back your highness." he said stood there and smiled."

" you may rise." Jaune said to the man rose up from his feet making Blake react to Jaune how formal Jaune as he said that to him."

" the man was back on his feet and introduces himself to Jaune." My name is Michael Fong. A loyal servant of the Arc Family and the friend of your father." he said as Jaune remembered him when he was a kid."