Vol 1 Ch 12: FieldTrip to Beacon

(Time skip )( the next day)

" Jaune and Blake were standing at the Back of the Class as they waited for the Bullhead to come."

" Jaune was in his uniform as he was carrying the duffle bag he used when he left when he and Blake left Beacon."

" while Blake was in her uniform as well as she was carrying the Black Traveling bag she used when she left beacon with Jaune."

" As they were waiting. a figure ran up to them as they recognize the figure. It was Ebon."

" Hey, Love Birds hows it been," Ebon said as Jaune said." Good how about you." he said as Ebon responded." Awesome. are you excited to go to Beacon." he said as they nodded."

" Yes, we are. and how about you. you seemed excited." Blake said as Ebon Burst." HELL YEAH IM EXCITED. AND IM PUMPED TO SEE WHAT BEACON CAN OFFER AND..." Only to be cut off by a girl with brown hair and brown eye hitting his neck knocking him out cold."

" Jaune and Blake's eyes widen that the girl knocks Ebon out cold. the girl faced them and said." Sorry for his absolute outburst. he is just like that." the girl said as Blake said."

" Uh, who are you." She said as the girl said." My name is Emily Anderson. the leader of TEAM EFAE and the Partner of this guy." she said as she pointed at Ebon who was still knocked out on the floor."

" So Nice to meet Emily. my name is Blake Belladonna," she said as Emily smiled and walked up to her and said." nice to meet you, Blake." she hugged her."

" Jaune who was there smiled that Blake was being opened to other people now before looking up seeing the Bullhead landing as the students walked towards the Bullhead."

" Emily and Blake broke off the Hug as Emily grabbed Ebon and their bag as she dragged him towards the Bullhead in the funniest way."

" Jaune was about to go as he noticed Blake was struggling with her bag. he walked up to her as he picked p her back and said." I'll be carrying this for you."

" Making Blake Blush as they walked towards the Bullhead and Got inside."

" The door's closed as they ascended up while Headmaster Alice announced to the students to have fun at Beacon making them scream in excitement."

" Jaune and Blake who was sitting next to each other looking out of the window as they were heading back to Beacon."

( Time Skip )( 4 hours later )

" Jaune and Blake were sleeping when all of a sudden Alice announced that they are now approaching Beacon academy as the students were looking out of the window including Jaune and Blake who was looking out too as they saw Beacon once more."

" the bullhead landed in front of Beacon and as the door opened the students came out Including Jaune and Blake who was looking around before noticing two figures standing in front of them."

" Jaune already identify them as Ozpin and Glynda. the one who took care of him when he was a kid."

" Jaune and Blake ran up to Ozpin and Glynda as Jaune said." It's good to see you again Uncle, Auntie." he said as he hugged them both."

" they broke off the hug as Glynda walked over to Blake and said." I hate to say this but Welcome Back." she said to Blake who was surprised to see that Glynda was not Angry at her."

"Ozpin spoked up getting the attention of the Students of Arcadia."

" So lets head to the auditorium. the students of Beacon are waiting for your arrival there."

" he said as we walked away with Glynda as the Students including Jaune and Blake followed."

" Before they can go to the Auditorium they were first brought to there respective dorms for the time being as Jaune, Blake, Neone, and Vanessa was brought to there dorm as they left there bags and got out and group up with the rest."

" Glynda was leading the students to the Auditorium as Ozpin was at the Auditorium ready to announce the Student the arrival of the Arcadia Academy students."

( At the Auditorium )

" The students of Beacon including TEAM RWY, NPR. and SSSN was waiting for the announcement."

" OH can't wait to meet Jaune and Blake again." Ruby said as Weiss and Yang nodded in agreement."

" true that. and can't wait for all the teasing I'm gonna do to Blake when I see her." Yang grinned as she said that."

" But we have to apologize to Jaune on what happened last time first yang." Weiss said as she looked at Yang."

" Yup your right," Yang said as she Guilty of what she did to him." 

" Yeah, you better say Sorry to Jaune okay," Nora said as she pointed at the two while ren was excited to see Jaune as well as Pyrrha."

" hey, sun are you excited to see Jaune and Blake again." Yang said as Sun Replied." Yeah I'm Excited to meet Blake Again." he said as Yang said." what about Jaune." but Sun didn't answer."

" Because Sun is Pissed at Jaune for stealing her away from him before Ozpin stood up the stage as he announced the announcement."

" Dear students of Beacon. I'm here to announce the arrival of the Students of Arcadia starting with their Headmaster Alice Yuuki." he said as a woman with brown hair appeared upstage."

" This made the students look in awe of how matured she looked."

" wow me likey." yang said as she holds up her chin while ruby looked at her with awe."

" and now their top three teams starting with TEAM AKDA known as Team Akada." he said as 4 girls came up on stage as the students clapped their hands."

" and secondly TEAM EFAE Known as  Team Effacer as Ebon, Emily and two more came up on stage as the students clapped their hands."

" and lastly TEAM AABV Known as Team Aebleskiver." he said as Jaune, Blake, Neone, and Vanessa got up stage giving them a load welcome from the students."

" Hey Look its Jaune and Blake." Ruby said as she and Nora were bouncing up and down."

" Ren was Glad to see his friend like brother okay as he smiled and gave a clap as Pyrrha Cladded as hard as she can."

" Hey looked is vomit boy and Blake." Yang said as she looked at them as Weiss who was clapping for them smiled."

" Hey man, it's Blake." Neptune said to Sun as he looked only at Blake."

" at stage Neone had an idea and whispered it to Blake. She nodded as they walked up to Jaune and Gave him a peck on the cheek making him blush while making the students squeal."

" Oh my Vomit boy has some ball." she said as Weiss who was shocked to see two girls kissing Jaune while Pyrrha twitched at sight."

" Dang Jaune is kinda awesome making two girls kiss him don't you agree Sun.. Sun?." Neptune said as he looked at Sun who has an angry expression on his face while thought to himself saying."

" THAT BITCH TOOK BLAKE FROM ME NOW HE HAS ANOTHER ONE?! THAT BASTARD IS GOING TO PAY!." As he thought it in his head."

" Dude are you ok." Neptune said as he tried to reach for Sun as he heard Sun Mumbling that made him freak."

"shesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmineshesmine."

" SHE.IS.MINE.AND.MINE.ALONE."

" Sun said as Neptune said to himself." oh no."

To be continued...

( PS: hey guy Neon here. Hope you guys liked it and see you later bye.)