Vol 1 Ch 14: Cursed Semblance

(Hey guys it's Neon. sorry for the short delay because I was redoing the chapters at what I did was wrong and I have to rewrite it. please enjoy."

( Edit: Ps: a part of this Fanfic is Inspired from an Autor that I Looked upon and His Name is MassEffect-Txs. better check his work they are awesome. thank you and Enjoy."

" as Jaune, Blake, and the others were walking together as they headed to the cafeteria and after a long walk they finally reached the cafeteria doors."

" they opened the door and walked in as Jaune saw a girl waving in their direction. he took a closer look as he recognizes the girl waving at them as Neone."

" As they were walking towards Neone, Jaune saw Ebon and his Team eating as Ebon looked at him as he waved at him with a burger in hand as Jaune waved back as they continued walking."

" After that, They finally met up with Neone as they sat down at the table together with Ruby and the others."

" Neone spoked up as she was curious to who the people they were with." Jaune who are they." as she pointed at ruby and the others."

" Oh these are my friends back when I was a student here at Beacon." he said as she pointed at ruby." this is Ruby Rose my first friend From Beacon." as Ruby waved at Neone as she Waved back."

" and this is her Team." as he pointed at Yang and Weiss as they smiled and waved at Neone."

" Neone looked over at Weiss as she recognizes who she was as she said." Are you Weiss Schnee?" as Weiss Nodded." Yes, I am." as Neone smiled."

" The Heiress from the Schnee Dust Company attending Beacon Academy, quite interesting don't you agree." She said as Weiss smiled and nodded."

" Neone looked back at Jaune as he introduces his old Team." and this is my Old team." as he pointed at Ren and Nora as he introduces Pyrrha last." and this is my Old Partner Pyrrha Nikos."

" He said as Vanessa who was sitting beside Neone nearly choked at her food as she drank water and spoked up." Wait Your Partner was Pyrrha Nikos the 4 Time Champion of Mistral?!" she said as Jaune nodded." Yes why."

" he said as Vanessa stood up and walked over to Pyrrha as she held her hand as sparkles were coming from her eyes and said." I'm a Huge Fan can I get an autograph." she said as she held a notepad and handed it to her while Pyrrha was shocked to see an Arcadian admired her."

" Pyrrha smiled as she took the notepad and wrote her signature on it. after she was done she gave it back to Vanessa who was jumping up and down as she got an autograph to her favorite Idol."

" As Vanessa was jumping up and down, she heard laughing beside her."

" She turned to see Ruby and the others looking at her as well with Jaune, Blake, and Neone making her face bright red as she was now embarrassed as she rushed towards her seat and covered her face with her hands."

" Neone who was beside Vanessa patted her back as she was making her calm while Blake looked at Ruby and the others as she said." Soooo... we better eat our lunch now. classes are almost about to start."

" she said as they nodded in agreement and ate their lunch."

" after they finished their lunch, they stood up with their stray and returned it as they walked out of the cafeteria and headed towards their next class known as Combat class."

" As they were walking, Jaune heard a voice behind them, he looked to see Neptune running towards him as he said to the others to go without him."