Vol 1 Ch 17: Lust Dust ( pt 2 )

Hey guys Neon here. gotta say that I'm going to my old style of writing in the next chapter so, please enjoy how I Write the story. and have a great day.

( with ruby and the others )

" Team RWY, NPR, Sun, and Neptune were walking down the halls as they were done with their class."

" but Sun on the other hand was not feeling good as he was still hurt of what Blake said to him back at the Medical Bay."

( Flashback )( Yesterday )( Medical Bay )

" Blake and the other's just came out of Jaune's room as they said goodbye to him giving him some rest."

" and as they were leaving, Sun was leaning against the wall as Blake and the others stopped on their tracks."

" Blake told ruby and the others to go on without her as she wants to talk to Sun... Privately."

" ruby agreed and led the Others back to the dorms as Blake and Sun stayed back."

" Sun walked up to Blake as Blake was glaring darts at him for what he did to Jaune."

Sun: Hey Blake...

" Sun said nervously and rubbed the back of his head as Blake stood there with anger in her eyes."

Blake: What do you want...

" Blake said with venom in her voice making Sun shiver to that as he said."

Sun: Blake... I know what I did was wrong and I want to fix that and-

" but only to be cut off by blake."

Blake: fix? FIX?! HOW CAN YOU FIX WHAT YOU DID!"

Sun: By saying sorry and-

" Only to be cut off by Blake again."

Blake: Sorry is not enough! I want you to not speak to me again and not to go near Jaune! Do you understand!"

Sun: But-

Blake: DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

" Blake said as she raised her voice as Sun looked down as he said."

Sun: yes I-I understand.

Blake: Good...

" Blake said as she turned around and walked off leaving Sun standing there as he was broken from the inside out."

( End of Flashback )

" as they were walking Neptune was trying to cheer Sun up by encouraging him that he and Blake will get along sooner than later."

Neptune: Cheer up man. she'll forgive you soon.

" Neptune said as Sun cheered up a little."

Sun: maybe your right Neptune. maybe she will forgive me.

Neptune: Now That's the spirit.

" Neptune said as the Fistpumped each other and continued walking with the others."

" and as they were walking, they heard screaming at the end of the hallway as they looked closer to see Jaune and Some dude  screaming for their lives as they passed them."

" Yang was about to say something as a Horde of Girl including Blake Ran passed them leaving them confused on what's going on."

Yang: Ok what just happened?