Vol 1 Ch 4: The reveal and the Return of the Prince

" as they were walking down the pathway to their dorm rooms. Ozpin stopped and turned to the two love birds before opening his mouth and said."

" Right then, this is where we cross paths," Ozpin said as Jaune and Blake stopped right on their tracks."

" you better pack everything you own for your departure tomorrow. is that clear." Ozpin said as they both nodded in agreement but as to Blake who realized something she forgot to tell."

" But Headmaster what will my team react to me getting expelled," Blake said to Ozpin as she forgot about her team."

"That is up to you Miss Belladonna if you are going to tell them or not." Ozpin said as Blake thought for it for a second before she spoke up and said."

" Ok, I'll tell them and prepare for the worst," Blake said with worry but Jaune was there to comfort her making her calm."

" Ruby and the others don't know that Blake was expelled but she was determined to say it to the other and be done with it."

" Good, so ill be off then. I have some preparing to do for tomorrow's announcement about Jaune being a prince." Ozpin said as was walking away from the two leaving them alone."

" So let's head back and pack our stuff," Jaune said as he rubbed his head as Blake who grabbed his arm and said." yes we shall" as she smiled back to Jaune."

" and then the two began starting walking back to their dorms while enjoying each other's company."

( Meanwhile at the Dorms )

" Yang was leaning at the wall mumbling about something. Weiss and Neptune was sitting on her bed and as to Sun was sitting down on the floor waiting for Blake and all of a sudden the door opened getting their attention only to see Ruby coming in the room"

" Yang helped and notice her sister that she was crying."

" she approached her and said." what's the matter ruby." as she said in worry."

"it's Jaune," Ruby said as Yang's eyes turned bloody red."

" What did that Faker do." as she grinds her teeth while cracking her knuckles."

" He didn't do anything Yang!" as Ruby raised her voice getting the other's attention and making Yang jump before Weiss spoked up and said."

" what do you mean he didn't do anything?! that dolt cheated his way into Beacon." Weiss said as Neptune nodded in agreement before speaking up saying."

"Besides what can that loser do than fake his way in Beacon. he should be here am I right." Neptune said as Weiss smiled and walked up to him giving him a peck on the cheek making him blush."

" so what did he do." yang said to ruby who was still looking on the ground but Yang notices Ruby's hands are clenched together."

" He did nothing yang but YOU GUYS HURT HIM." Ruby screamed as Yang jumped up while the others were startled but Weiss spoked up and said."

" He deserved it because he is weak and he doesn't belong here," Weiss said as Ruby stood up and Slapped her right in the face making Weiss shocked."

" She turned to back to ruby who was angry and said"

" WHY YOU." Weiss was gonna charged at Ruby only to be stopped by Yang and Neptune who calmed her down."

" Ruby turned and head back toward Yang's bed and sat down. before Yang came and sat with her."

" Sis just gonna ask. have you seen Blake," Yang said as Ruby hooked her head making Yang and Sun worried for the Ninja."