Vol 1 Ch 13: Reunion and forgiveness

( With Jaune and the others)

" After the Introduction back at the auditorium, all of the students went back to there class as TEAM AABV, EFAE, and AKDA went to their respective dorm rooms as they were getting ready for their first class at Beacon."

" Jaune, Blake, Neone, and Vanessa got out of their room as they started walking down the hall as they meet up with Team EFAE along the way."

" Hey guys," Ebon said as he waved at Team AABV as they waved back."

" Hey Ebon," Jaune replied as they walked up to each other." So you guys are ready to go to class." Jaune said as they all agreed."

" They walked through the hall as A girl with black hair poked the back of Neone getting her attention."

" Uh excuse." The girl said as Neone turned to her." Yes?" she said as the girl was looked at her."

" your Neone right." the girl said as Neone nodded." yes I am." she said as the girl took out a notebook."

" my name is Akame Mitsuru and can I get your autograph," she said she took out a notebook and handed it to her."

" She smiled as she writes her signature onto the notebook." There." as she handed her notebook back to her."

" Akame eyes sparkled as she had the chance to get the signature of Neone in person and she turned to her and said." Thank you very much." she said as Neone smiled and continued walking with  and the others."

" Jaune saw this and was confused that a girl just took an autograph from Neone."

" He walked up to her and said." Neone are you famous or something?" He said as Neone Giggled." Oh, I forgot to tell you. I was the singer back at Arcadia." she said making Jaune surprised that Neone was a popular singer back at home."

" Jaune and Neone continued to talk as Blake was looking back at them with a Jealous glare. Emily who was beside her poked her getting her attention."

" Blake looked back at her as Emily said." Don't worry about your Boyfriend his an Arc after all and will always be with you." she said as Blake raised her brow in confusion." What do you mean?" she said as Emily giggled."

" Wait you don't know. Arc was Known as Heroes and Warriors for Generation and Never even once broke a promise or Cheated on their loved one and as the Motto said passed through generations. an Arc Never breaks a promise."

" She said as Blake understood now. Jaune can never Cheat on her and that made her relief that to think that Neone will take him away from him."

" and after that, they continued walking down the halls of Beacon."

" they Group continued walking as they finally arrived in the classroom. the group they entered as Jaune and Blake saw Familiar Faces."

" Jaune and Blake saw Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Ren, Nora, and Pyrrha. They waved at them as Jaune and blake Waved back."

" Team AABV and EFAE sat at the left side of the room as Neone and Vanessa were at the front as Jaune and Blake were behind them."

" Jaune and Blake sat down as Jaune heard someone behind him. He turned to see Ebon and Emily sitting behind them." Hey, dude hows it going." ebon said as Jaune replied." I'm doing all right."

" Jaune said as Glynda Entered the room as she said." Ok, Class will begin." she turned to the board and started the lesson."

( Time skip )( Lunch )