chapter ten

| CHAPTER TEN |
| I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU |

"YOU WERE NOT at the Isle." Atlas whispered in shock as he sat on his bed opposite her.

She had left the group as soon as they arrived back to Auradon. The wand was a fake, and after hiding behind Jake as he fought pirates they all thankfully got away. "I was, I swear." Eudora answered, her eyes wide as she recalled the story. "And guess what, I got caught by pirates."

"You're lying."

"Go ask Jay! I swear on Fairy Godmother's wand!" She replied, nodding her head rapidly. "It was so weird but actually kind of fun."

"You think getting kidnapped is fun." He deadpanned, looking at her with his very own Atlas look. "C R A Z Y." He spelled out making the girl give him a smack almost.

"Nobody knew where you were, literally." Atlas continued, watching her face contort into guilt. "Stop, It's not your fault."

"Is Louis okay?" She asked, smiling at him lightly before getting off the bed and changing into one of Atlas' tops that was a bit too oversized and grey sweatpants that hung loosely on her.

"He's fine." Atlas drooled, watching as his best friend changed out of her dirty clothes into his, her underwear and bra on full show, leaning back into his bed. "Maya calmed him down alright."

"Maybe I should go see him." She muttered, tightening the waistband of his sweatpants. "He's probably still worried."

"I'm sure someone told him." Atlas encouraged. "How bout you and me stay here and watch a movie?"

Eudora gave him a look before walking over to him and pulling him out of the bed towards the door of his bedroom and out the dorm room.

"I'm sure Louis is handling himself just fine." Atlas sighed, still being pulled down the corridor by his messy haired friend. "He looked fine at lunch."

"Where did you see him last?" Eudora turned to look at the boy, Atlas stopping for a moment to think.

"Heading to Evie's dormitory to look for you." He replied slowly, pulling her now along the corridors.

"Atlas! Jay said she's on campus but I cannot for the life...Oh! There you are." Louis rounded the corner, spotting his best friend and later then spotting his sister he had been worried about the whole day.

"Was little Louis worried for his sister." Eudora teased, a baby like voice put on to annoy him even more. He looked at her with his jaw tightened.

"And where were you all day?" He asked, "I was literally about to call mum or dad."

"So he was worried about me." She then teased again, moving forward to give him a hug, Eudora was rather surprised though when he hugged back, tightly.

"Don't do that again." He whispered under his breath, letting her go then to see the small smile on her face.

"If only you were always like this." She teased again, seeing Maya in the distance who was jogging up towards the group.

"Eudora, I thought we were going to be getting ready in half an hour!" She exclaimed, running out of breath due to her asthma. "It's nearly time for cotillion!"

"The Cotillion doesn't start until another two hours?" Atlas asked, confusion lacing his face.

"Atlas. Hair is everything." Louis deadpanned in total seriousness. "Actually I should get ready now too to be honest." He murmured before leaving quickly.

"I'll get you at your dorm room." Atlas said, smiling towards the girl. He was beyond excited for tonight, finally getting to be just him and her. He had it all planned out, the two would go to the cotillion, then a romantic walk around the school, it was beautiful after dark with it all lit up and then watch the fireworks from the roof top. Perfection.

"Yeah, i'll be there." She smiled back before being whizzed off towards her dorm by Maya who was almost buzzing with excitement.

"I'M WEARING RED to match my date, he's so cute." Celia dreamed, leaning her head on her hand as she did her makeup for the evening, "I just met him, says he came from some mystical kingdom. How mysterious!" She let out a girly giggle. "And his favourite colour is red!"

"That's nice." Maya said, pushing Eudora towards the bathroom to take a shower. "No more than five minutes!" She called from the closed door. "We cannot be late." Moving to sit down in the vanity mirror and taking out her makeup bag that she had brought with her, seeing as Eudora's dark makeup could never compare to her light complexion.

Sometimes Maya wished she could have Eudora's beautiful skin colour compared to how fair she was, but then she realised at least i'm not as pale as Celia.

Approximately an hour later, the two girls were sat down at the vanity mirror, Eudora styling her hair with the many hair products her mother had gifted her and Maya still touching up her face.

"I love makeup." Maya sighed, putting on the finishing touches to her perfect look. Her hair had already been done by the town's hairdresser, she was lucky to have gotten an appointment, Eudora refusing to go seeing as they never knew exactly how to handle her afro.

"I love when it works." Eudora only sighed, spraying her hairspray on her with a sigh, looking at all the makeup brushes lying around.

Another hour passed and the two girls were dressed and ready, thankfully done as a knock sounded throughout the room. "That must be Atlas and Louis!" Maya called out happily, moving towards the door and opening it up with a bright smile.

"Dora." Atlas smiled, his words catching in his mouth. "You look good."

"And you look exquisitely handsome, my good sir." She replied, curtsying and smiling when he laughed along with her.

"I can tell tonight is going to be awesome already." He muttered, giving her a look up and down before smiling.

He was clad in an exact replica colour of Eudora's green dress, his suit being perfectly fit to him.

Eudora was in the dress Evie had made her, the velvet dress fitting loosely on her figure, but also accentuating every curve. Hot asf, In Atlas' opinion.