First Time (lemon)

background: you and Adrian have been living together for 3 years but have never done it. because you are uncomfortable with your body.

i sit up from inside my coffin and see Adrian asleep soundly next to me, his hair sprawled out inside the coffin and his chest rises and falls slowly. i brush his bangs out of his face before rising out of the coffin, a cold hand prevents me from leaving.

"where do you think your going love?" he pulls his hand back yanking me into the coffin once more.

"well i was going to make some breakfast. but staying here with you sounds better." i curl my head into his chest and close my eyes.

"eh, eh." he chuckles slightly while closing the coffin once more.

(time skip brought to you by Adrian's godly soft hair.)

i wake from my slumber once more and move to exit, i hover above Adrian and give him a quick kiss placing my warm lips upon his cold chapped ones. i break and move to exit the warm coffin.

"now where are you going?" his long arms wrap around me and prevent me from moving.

"i needed to use the restroom, i will be right back. i feel his arms remove themselves from my waist and allow me to leave. i exit and let the cold hardwood floors chill my feet, giving a slight shiver i make my way to the bathroom and do my business. i leave the restroom and begin making my way back to the cozy coffin i call a bed. i reach for the lid and open it only to be met by a familiar pair of cold lips, i eagerly kiss back. we sit there for a few minutes.

"are you sure you want to do this dearie?" Adrian breaks the kiss and looks up at me from the cozy space.

"yes, i am ready." i lean in and place my lips upon his once more.

"ok then." i am yanked into the coffin lid slamming behind me. my lips are brought to his again but this time i can feel all the need and lust behind it. he moves me on top of him and wraps his arms around me bringing me deeper into the kiss. his tongue slides across mine and i allow him entry. he explores leaving no space untouched. i snake my hands up and tangle them in his hair. i feel his hands tug upon my shirt eagerly, i waste no time pulling it off and throwing it outside the coffin forgetting i had no bra on i lay down and cover myself.

"don't hide yourself love." Adrian rolls on top of me and moves my hands.

"oh- ok." i move my hands onto his back and pull him into another kiss. i pull his shirt over his head and remove it from the coffin i let my hands wander over his chest. the kiss soon breaks and his lips begin to travel down my chest leaving love bites all the way down he reaches my breasts and begins to suck on one while fiddling with the other sending waves of pleasure though me, small sounds escape my mouth as he moves around my body slowly making his way down. he begins to explore pressing the tiny bundle to nerves with every movement sending waves upon waves of pleasure through me. he moves up and kisses me once more.

"i cant seem to wait anymore, are you ready love?" he positions myself at my entrance and looks to me asking permission.

"ye- yes." i nod my head and watch his movements. he slowly pushes in giving a low grunt with his own movements.

"Ah-" i feel tears gather at my eyes with the pain.

"it will be ok soon love." Adrian pulls me into a kiss distracting me from the dissipating pain, it is soon replaced by immeasurable amounts of pleasure and i nod my head to him to continue. his member slowly exits before slamming back in again, and again.

"ah-faster Adrian." my back arches as he picks up speed. leaning in he gathers me into a kiss which soon becomes sloppy as we both reach our climax. "Adrian i am going to-" i am cut of by one of his sloppy kisses.

"i know love me too." he grunts a few times before stopping all together, we both reach out climaxes simultaneously.

"that was amazing." i lean back into the pillows and rest my eyes.

"yes it was." i feel a sight kiss on the forehead before he pulls out and curls up next to me. pulling the blanket back over us we slowly drift into a peaceful slumber once more.