comfort in the rain.

i sit on a chair closest to the window as i watch the raindrops slide down the slick glass and fall into the stone street below. undertaker enter the room with two beakers of tea handing one to me he seats himself in the chair across from me enjoying the pitter patter of the rain on the wooden roof i take a deep breath inhaling the sweet sent of the fresh tea.

"thank you for the tea undertaker." i take a sip and watch the rain. it is calming sitting here with undertaker and the rain.

"you welcome love." he swiftly takes a sip of his tea and looks away from me. a small blush spreads across my cheeks and i look out the window once more.

"love that's a new one." i look back to him the blush still visible on my face.

"i do mean it though love. i do love you." he looks down at his beaker avoiding eye contact with me, fearing rejection.

"undertaker.... i-i love you too." i am a mess sitting there shakily holding my beaker as all my emotions for him spill over little by little.

"you do?" he  looks up to me before setting his beaker on one of the nearby coffins and moving to me.

"yeah i do." i look up only to be met by a pair of chapped but soft lips meeting my own. testily kissing back i wrap my arms around undertaker holding him close for our brief moment.

"thank you." he pulls back and sits next to me and laying his head on my lap.

"no thank you." i brush my hands through his soft silky hair and watch as the rain continues.

so wadda you think? it was a short but sweet one this time. anyways thank you for reading and if you have any requests for story's with our dear undertaker please dont hesitate to let me know! have a great day!