Home Sweet Tomb.

When we were finally on the move again, my arm was less sore and I hated to admit it but I was greatfull to Legolas for patching me up.

We may have fought over our different views but we hadn't brought up that subject as of late.

Boromir, however, I kept overhearing hushed conversations between him and Gandalf. He kept complaining about how I was a dead weight for them and how my healing was slowing them down.

Needless to say I wasn't going to tolerate that so I may or may not have accidentally let my fist collide into his arm. It left a purple bruise on his arm but it serves him right. He complained about my arm injury so I gave him an arm injury.

We were crossing over some rather difficult rocky surfaces when Gandalf had to ask Frodo for help. I didn't hear much of their conversation until Gimli rushed forward and gawked at the sight before him.

"The Walls of Moria..." He sighed as we all looked up at the cliff.

It wasn't long before we were walking along beside the wall. Night had fallen and I was practically buzzing with excitement as we neared closer and closer to my home.

"Dwarf doors are invisible when closed," Gimli explained to the rest of the fellowship as we walked along, tapping his axe against the wall occasionally.

"Yes, Gimli, their own masters cannot find them if their secrets are forgotten." Gandalf replied.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" Legolas scoffed.

Me and Gimli exchanged a glare before I turned back to the elf prince and jabbed him in the arm.

"Hey, this is my home, you might want to pay a little more respect, or did you forget your elven princely manners?" I retorted.

It wasn't long before the river beside us widened and we came to a clearing in the rocks.

"This is no place for a horse," I sighed, turning to StarLight with a sigh.

While Aragorn freed Bill - the pony - I took my packs and weapons from StarLight's saddle.

"I'm sorry, but this is also no place for a wolf," I sighed again, ruffling Nasha's fur.

"Where will they go?" Sam asked as he watched my two friends leave our midst.

"They're loyal animals and intelligent. I expect they will be waiting for us on the other side."

With that, I turned to the rest of the group. Gandalf was examining a section of the wall that looked strangely familiar.

"Well, let's see." He muttered, running his hands across the stone, "Ithildin. It mirrors only starlight and moonlight."

We looked up and fortunately, the clouds parted so the night sky could shine down on us. The door lit up in a shimmering white glow.

"It reads, 'The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter.'" he concluded.

Now I knew why this place seemed familiar!

"What do you suppose that means?" Merry asked curiously.

"It's quite simple. If you are a friend, you speak the password and the doors will open-" I started explaining.

"Right you are, Lady Sapphire," Gandalf smiled warmly before he placed his staff against the door and began bellowing commands to the door.

When nothing happened, I scoffed and I felt everyone stare at me.

"If you're quite finished, Mithrandir, this was my home and so I was a friend. Therefore, there is no need for your chanting, I already know the password to this door, I used it frequently as a child." I said confidently as I ushered him aside.