Chapter 52 | 'Yes... Daddy'🔞

I shiver at his words, not knowing what to expect

I shiver at his words, not knowing what to expect. Just how much does he know about my little escapade?

Well, he doesn't seem to know much because his lips keep peppering kisses all over my face and my neck. His skillful palms mold the flesh on my bones, making my cores clench, again and again, earning moans rolling sensually out, on my lips.

"And you know what bad girls get, now, don't you?" he continues, pressing the thumbs of his right hand on my lower lip, parting them and invading my mouth in a ferocious attack.

He suddenly stands up from the bed, leaving me cold and void of his touches, backing away under my intense and curious look.

"Lucas..." I breathe his name, in expectation of his next move. He glares at me with a brash smirk on his face.

"That's the last time you are to call me by my name tonight, baby girl. Do you understand? You may speak," he switches to his dom mood, and God, does that turn me on?

"Yes, I... I understand," I whisper knowing exactly what he wants, but I love to tease him.

"Yes... what, baby girl?" he asks, enriching his smirk with a damn sexy frown of his eyebrows, taking off his jacket and placing it carefully on the backrest of the armchair at the foot of the bed. He moves to open the buttons of the sleeves and then the buttons of his shirt while his bowtie hangs loosened on each side of his neck.

"You may answer," he encourages me softly, and a blissful warmth of arousal engulfs me in that sweet, playful tone he has.

"Yes... Daddy?" I whisper with a deep breath, almost questioning.

He smiles in contentment and sinks into the armchair, his eyes glued to mine while he gets comfortable, there, spreading his long legs in front and cupping the knees with his palms, leaning his head against the backrest.

"Oh, so you do remember who is your daddy, don't you? Then why didn't you ask your daddy to take you out if you wanted?"

I don't answer as I don't have permission to talk, and I know better than not obeying right now. I don't want the magic of our sensual game to disappear. His eyes become icy fire with every second of my silence.